Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "How Was Your Day" Thread

+16
speedeh
nanny
Young Ca$h Money
Thrusty
Doggy
Day Yawner Nick
SD99
~Hen~
hilthilt
icegums
Innadi
Hyp3rn0va
CJCorka
mgt98
>>>>>>voronin
Teckir
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Tue 29 Mar 2011, 9:40 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

What's that for?

27The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Tue 29 Mar 2011, 9:41 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Teckir wrote:I do but Im not meant to be using the Internet now.
So you do it on your iPod...
Naughty B*****d! :lol!:

28The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Tue 29 Mar 2011, 9:43 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

That's what my parents would say if they caught me.

29The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:50 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

My day was good!

30The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:56 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Same.

31The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:57 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Same.

32The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Thu 31 Mar 2011, 7:01 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I had a good day. We are also doing our Art Assessment which is drawing a detailed Tiger with a Leavey background.

33The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:20 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I had a good day. Didn't have school today so enjoyed at home! farao

34The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:21 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Inset day?

35The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:24 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I had an inse(c)t day Very Happy

36The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:28 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

i've got one next week. Very Happy
YippeKayye! Somebody changed my signature, Have you given Admin Rights to someone you shouldn't have.

37The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:29 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Well me and YippeKayye are the only with Admin rights here. But I wouldn't do that I promised that wouldn't.

38The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

OK, I'm sure you guys wouldn't anyway.

39The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 02 Apr 2011, 12:15 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Been good so far....

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

40The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:29 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Not much has happened so far but it's been pretty good.

41The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:54 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Can't say it's been earth shattering, but yeag ok.

42The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:55 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Had a great day today :P

43The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 02 Apr 2011, 9:35 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I had a pretty good day overall. Very nice lunch.

44The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 02 Apr 2011, 9:38 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Watched a bit of the world cup final but have to pay my Nani two pounds because I netted Sri Lanka would win the world cup.

45The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 02 Apr 2011, 9:39 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Haha, I bet India,

46The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 02 Apr 2011, 10:22 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I bet Sri Lanka... But only on Sports R Us.

47The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Fri 08 Apr 2011, 4:41 am

icegums

icegums
u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran

I had a good day Smile afro 👽

48The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Fri 08 Apr 2011, 8:02 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Good day, finished for for 16 days :P

49The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:21 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Hockey tourney, then cricket tourney.

50The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:22 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Have fun today mate.....had a very good day today :P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum