Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Happy Birthday Thread

+24
mflisgreat
kingkingston
Teckir
nanny
Jakey
Daniel
Thrusty
Young Ca$h Money
speedeh
Sydeh
Innadi
SD99
Matt121
Kay
Moppy666
Stewie
Loctown
Doggy
hilthilt
~Hen~
icegums
>>>>>>voronin
CJCorka
mgt98
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1The Happy Birthday Thread Empty The Happy Birthday Thread Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:59 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Hey guys, post on the day of your birthday and we will wish you a happy birthday or even get you a present!

2The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Sun 17 Apr 2011, 6:30 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Bridetown, Loctown's little siblings birthday today! Happy 11th birthday.

3The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Sun 17 Apr 2011, 2:37 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Happy birthday Bridetown. Have a good one

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

4The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Sun 17 Apr 2011, 2:41 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Happy birthday Bridetown!

5The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Sun 17 Apr 2011, 2:43 pm

icegums

icegums
u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran

Happy birthday from Elmo

6The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Sun 17 Apr 2011, 2:45 pm

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Happy birthday! Someone give him/her/it 1000 karma or something!

7The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Mon 25 Apr 2011, 3:20 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Happy ANZAC day as well as a happy birthday to icegums (11) and GloryGloryManUnited (13).

8The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:14 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

My birthday next Sunday. I'm turning 14.

9The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Wed 27 Apr 2011, 1:53 pm

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Happy Birthday NotBot have a good day!

10The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Wed 27 Apr 2011, 2:14 pm

Loctown

Loctown
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SUNDAY HILLY!!

11The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Wed 27 Apr 2011, 2:28 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Thanks mate. Smile

12The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Wed 27 Apr 2011, 2:42 pm

Loctown

Loctown
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I think I won't be here on Sunday so I have to get ahead

13The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Thu 28 Apr 2011, 12:33 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Happybirthday to NotBot.

14The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:32 am

Loctown

Loctown
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Hapy birthday for yesterday

15The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Sat 30 Apr 2011, 5:07 pm

Stewie

Stewie
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Happy birthday hilt!

http://www.kingpair.com

16The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Sat 30 Apr 2011, 5:11 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Happy Birthday Hilt. Very Happy

17The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Sat 30 Apr 2011, 5:34 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Happy birthday hilt Very Happy

18The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Sat 30 Apr 2011, 6:07 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Thanks guys, I'm now 14! Smile

19The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Sun 01 May 2011, 4:18 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Happy birthday hilthilt!

20The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Wed 18 May 2011, 6:14 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Happy birthday to eggles2 and pradeep! I haven't seen either of them but good luck with your lives guys. Very Happy

21The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Wed 18 May 2011, 9:39 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Happy birthday eggles and pradeep.

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

22The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Wed 18 May 2011, 10:50 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

hilthilt wrote:Happy birthday to eggles2 and pradeep! I haven't seen either of them but good luck with your lives guys. Very Happy
pradeep makes IPL threads and stuff, eggles hasn't been active. Anyway, happy birthday. Also, happybirthday for me getting un-banned on SS.

23The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Wed 18 May 2011, 12:59 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Well done mgt. Very Happy

24The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Wed 18 May 2011, 1:00 pm

Kay

Kay
District Player
District Player

Happy birthday eggles and pradeep.

25The Happy Birthday Thread Empty Re: The Happy Birthday Thread Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:37 pm

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Happy birthday to Rich.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum