Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "I'm sick" thread!

+6
hilthilt
Doggy
Matt121
Stewie
mgt98
~Hen~
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The "I'm sick" thread! Empty The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:12 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I'm sick, so I decided to make this thread! I have a cold what about you? Post if your sick as in ill not if your fully sick brew, k? I think we all got it. Razz

2The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:14 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

I am having tummy pains at the moment.

3The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:14 am

Stewie

Stewie
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

I'm pretty sick. Yeah. Working in 1C weather don't help me either.

http://www.kingpair.com

4The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:32 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Coughing hurts, struggling to speak, not at all good.

5The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:33 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

That is why you should've came on the forum.... to type.

6The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:35 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I only got sick yesterday...

7The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:37 am

Matt121

Matt121
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

oh

8The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:41 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Got a cough and back problems.

9The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:43 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

This thread indicates that we are people with bad immune systems and low pain tolerance. Razz

10The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I have an ankle injury.

11The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 15 Jun 2011, 2:29 pm

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Have a little cough.

12The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 15 Jun 2011, 3:49 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Have a cough and a sore throat. Still goin' to school, 'coz it aint that bad, but it's annoying.

13The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Thu 16 Jun 2011, 2:08 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Still sick there ~Hen~

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

14The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Thu 16 Jun 2011, 2:33 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Yes I am CJ. *Cough cough*

15The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Thu 16 Jun 2011, 3:06 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

No good ~Hen~ LOL

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

16The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Thu 16 Jun 2011, 3:17 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Can I give him my cold please so he will stop putting these in my name when I have them there to signify importance. ~~ Razz

17The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:39 pm

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Have Tonsilltie freaking hurts get 2 days off.

18The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Tue 21 Jun 2011, 3:38 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I wish I was sick. On Thursday I have the 'Night of Notables' if anyone knows what that is (for everyone who doesn't know, we (my year level) have a famous person and we have to dress up as them and parents ask us questions and we have to answer as if we were the person). I am Abraham Lincoln and I have to wear a weird suit.

19The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Wed 22 Jun 2011, 3:11 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I'm healthy, me is immune to such stuff.... Razz

20The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Thu 23 Jun 2011, 8:40 am

Matt121

Matt121
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

I haven't been sick since September 2009, But my mum doesn't feel well today which is sad

21The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Thu 23 Jun 2011, 8:43 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

You haven't been sick since then? Wow!

22The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Thu 23 Jun 2011, 9:26 am

Matt121

Matt121
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Yep

23The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Thu 23 Jun 2011, 3:15 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Wow! Me too mate, I have not been sick for 1 year! Surprised

24The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Thu 23 Jun 2011, 3:21 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

*Claps for Innadi*

25The "I'm sick" thread! Empty Re: The "I'm sick" thread! Fri 24 Jun 2011, 11:13 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Feeling much better today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum