Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "Going Away" Thread

+9
nanny
Thrusty
Sydeh
~Hen~
Innadi
SD99
hilthilt
mgt98
Doggy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Thu 01 Dec 2011, 1:12 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Untouchables_666 wrote:
nanny wrote:I'd just like to say that with exams on next week I'll most likely be inactive and straight after that I'm going on a 8 day holiday with my friend, I'll try and find some way to get online in the next few weeks though.

The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Champagne-1262279028

Champagne Showers, anyone?

102The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Sun 08 Jan 2012, 10:39 pm

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I'll be away from the 10-17th

103The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Sun 08 Jan 2012, 11:52 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You're back? o_O

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

104The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Sun 08 Jan 2012, 11:59 pm

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Of Jan

105The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Sat 14 Jan 2012, 12:03 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Going to Port Macquarie for a week, today Smile

106The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Wed 04 Apr 2012, 3:49 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Going interstate so I might be able to post from my phone but activity won't be exceptionally high.

107The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Wed 04 Apr 2012, 3:50 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

We will miss you ~Hen~. I'll be waiting.

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

108The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Wed 04 Apr 2012, 3:52 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hahaha CJ <3

109The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Wed 04 Apr 2012, 3:54 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

I love you to Hen. <3

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

110The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Wed 04 Apr 2012, 5:09 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Quit the homosexual talk and goodbye hen.

111The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Tue 24 Apr 2012, 12:39 am

Got about six assignments guys, going to be on a bit less for a week or so and also expect your VCC games might be a delayed as I try and find some time to put them up.

112The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Tue 24 Apr 2012, 12:50 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Gonna be away on Thursday, Friday and maybe Saturday since on Thursday and /friday I have school camp and Saturday I have to be out of the house since the floors are being changed

113The "Going Away" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Tue 24 Apr 2012, 5:11 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I will possibly be away some time soon for a trip to Wellington, and not long after a trip to Melbourne.
Dates will be confirmed soon.
If that happens, nanny will receive my team lists for VCC to post wink

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum