Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Football Manager Thread

+6
Callum
Sydeh
Moppy666
nanny
>>>>>>voronin
Daniel
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sun 19 Jun 2011, 2:17 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

How can that be offence? It's just my stupid board... I could do heaps with 75M, so it's not bad at all. @Yippeh: Going for Lukaku, Hazard is too much and I dunno about Pastore.

27The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sun 19 Jun 2011, 2:21 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Mats Hummel, Simon Kjaer?

28The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sun 19 Jun 2011, 2:29 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

I dunno. I need a keeper.

29The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sun 19 Jun 2011, 2:32 pm

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Diego Benaglio for GK. I'd also recommend Ahmed Khalil and Josh McEacheran for young players who'll be good.

Omar Koroma and Dennis Appiah are good back-up. Very Happy

30The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sun 19 Jun 2011, 2:35 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Thanks, I'll see what I can do with Bengalio.

31The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:16 pm

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Lost to Stoke so I'm now 4th, watched Ipswich get creamed 5-2 against Newcastle as one, I have Ipswich next, and secondly as Victor Obinna was playing. Very Happy

32The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Fri 24 Jun 2011, 6:52 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Started going fairly poorly. At one stage I had Theo, RVP and Chamakh out all at once, so I was relying on Bendtner and some young dude I signed. (who is crap now, but he'll hopefully turn out good.)

Scored 1 goal in 4 matches or something with those 2...

Anyway, I'm sitting in 2nd spot, a few points behind Chelsea, after 30 or so games played. I'm so addicted. 29 hours in my first week. Very Happy

33The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Fri 24 Jun 2011, 11:01 pm

Callum

Callum
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Might start playing again soon Smile

May go Swansea my local team or some random team Smile

34The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sun 26 Jun 2011, 8:24 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Doing pretty well with Liverpool. I am in the last qualifing round of the EURO Cup. Need to win the second leg against a team (Forgot the team's name). Won the first leg 5-0.

35The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sun 26 Jun 2011, 3:58 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

I have finished a season,
already. Finished top, and in the transfer window I have brought in Hazard and
Howedes, while selling Bendtner, Denilson, Rosicky and Squillaci. First EPL game
I beat Tottenham 3-0, away, and 2nd game I beat Man U 4-1 at home.

36The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Fri 01 Jul 2011, 8:42 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Okay. I am almost in the EURO Cup. Yus!!! I beat Vaduz (the team I beat 5-0 in the first leg). Beat Barca 2-0 and almost ready to start the season.

37The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Fri 01 Jul 2011, 11:25 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Omarkoroma

That is all, for now.

38The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Fri 01 Jul 2011, 11:48 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Goodwin

Now have to verse Reading in English Cup Sad

39The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sat 02 Jul 2011, 12:51 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I wanted to get FM11 on Ipod but it was $15.

40The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sat 02 Jul 2011, 1:06 am

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Nanny, why you playing as my hometown...

41The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sat 02 Jul 2011, 4:13 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

You're from Torquay? Surprised

42The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sat 02 Jul 2011, 10:29 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Tuther one.

43The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sun 03 Jul 2011, 2:11 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Oh, but he wasn't playing as them?

44The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:03 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yer I was playing as Torquay, going good after 3 games, 2nd on the ladder were predicted for 17th.

45The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:20 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

3 games. Lol.

46The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:23 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I know, got beaten 3-0 by Reading in English Cup.

47The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:33 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Not going the best with Arsenal, at the moment. 2 points off Man U, but they have a game in hand. Very confident of resurrecting this, though.

48The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:44 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

5th on the ladder after 1 game. Won my game against West Ham 3-2. I played 3 matches today and won all.

49The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:09 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Funnyfm

I just thought this was hysterical.

50The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:14 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Lol. I said that once. Only 2 points down with equal games now, but RVP just got injured. Out for 2-3 months. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum