Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Football Manager Thread

+6
Callum
Sydeh
Moppy666
nanny
>>>>>>voronin
Daniel
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:15 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Coming 3rd after 6 games, but two of players don't get along and theres a dressing room rift and apparently some players do not respect me.

52The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:36 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Into the league cup final against Man City, after beating Liverpool 4-1 (ag) in the Semis.

53The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Tue 05 Jul 2011, 2:07 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

OMG Epic win Nanny. Razz

Not a big fan of these slow centre backs...

54The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Tue 05 Jul 2011, 5:38 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Lost the league cup final. Very disappointing... Gervinho (Man City) was frickin' awesome.

YEAH BOY!! Beat Man U in the FA Cup quarters and I just beat Barca 2-1 (ag) in the CL quarters. Real Madrid also offered me a job, but I declined. Surprised

55The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Tue 05 Jul 2011, 9:11 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Okay. Into Euro Cup, in the bottom half of table after 3 games and have 2 injuries. One of my injured players is injured ever since 2008. And I am playing Everton away in the League Cup Rd3 (1st knockour round still).

56The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:10 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Since 2008...

57The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 2:21 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

How much does it cost to download from the website?

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

58The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 2:52 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Doesn't cost anything to download the demo. Game itself is around 70-90 AUD$. If you get lucky you can maybe get for around 50-60 AUD$.

59The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 11 Jul 2011, 1:45 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

What? Its like $14 in Steam?

60The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 11 Jul 2011, 1:45 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Here is my beast GK.

The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 20tgt8z

61The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 11 Jul 2011, 1:49 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You don't have a profile picture Syd?

62The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 11 Jul 2011, 1:50 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

For Reina, game should have one.
For me, cbd getting one.

63The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 11 Jul 2011, 3:35 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

But he's conceded 20 in 18? Razz

Generally the Premier League teams and all those top-flight clubs don't give Football Manager the rights to put the images of the players and the club emblems up and the like, you can get downloads from the FM website which give you those, however.

64The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 11 Jul 2011, 6:22 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Daniel wrote:But he's conceded 20 in 18? The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 253468018

Generally the Premier League teams and all those top-flight clubs don't give Football Manager the rights to put the images of the players and the club emblems up and the like, you can get downloads from the FM website which give you those, however.

I know. That is shocking. But I am going to try and increase training for him.

65The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 11 Jul 2011, 9:00 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Yeah, but that's like, what he starts with...

And most of your bad conceding record is probably from your defense, not the keeper.

66The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Mon 11 Jul 2011, 11:32 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

My defense is in need of a few better ones. I've scored 2 Defenders already and I think I have gotten a GK and bid on one who is from NI and is around 22.

67The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Tue 12 Jul 2011, 5:06 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yay I can play FM again. Very Happy

Signed Artur Boruc just then, who said he didn't want to come to Bradford? Razz Means Adan can drop to the bench and get his shit together because he hasn't been performing well lately. Boruc's also 34 so he's hitting his peak which will mean Adan will still get game time.

Lost to West Brom 1-0. Sad Still occupying a Top 7 part in the ladder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Hereford:

The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Herefordl2

Just about says it all. Razz Lost to Macclesfield 3-1 though (d'oh!)

68The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:32 pm

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Waiting for Mark Shwarzer to retire so I can employ him to help my goalkeepers. Currently managing Melb Vic and Australia in the late moments of 2010, hoovering around 2nd with Victory.

69The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Wed 13 Jul 2011, 3:00 pm

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I am going to start a new game soon due to my L'Pool one have a reg. problem. My 4th GK is Ineligible to be registered. So things have taken a wild wild turn for me here.

70The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Wed 13 Jul 2011, 3:05 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! I'm pretty sure that's because you have too many people in the squad, and why the hell do you need 4 'keepers all in the squad?

71The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:51 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Reason is because my GKs suck or sometimes I would like to sub them and give them rests. And I need 4 trained at the club. I'm thinking of moving one of my L'pool Reserves GKs to the 1st team in the mean time.

72The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:32 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You don't need to rest GK's!

73The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Thu 14 Jul 2011, 6:36 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

GK's do nothing much anyway except flounder around in their goals so they only really go down to 97% condition at the end of the match at minimum.

74The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:31 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Sydeh wrote:Reason is because my GKs suck or sometimes I would like to sub them and give them rests. And I need 4 trained at the club. I'm thinking of moving one of my L'pool Reserves GKs to the 1st team in the mean time.

Sorry, but sometimes you have almost no idea.

75The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:33 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

But I felt like doing a new game. So I started a new on with Sydney FC. Won all except my match against the Surthlerland Sharks. Lost 2-0.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum