Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you play for a club?

+8
Jakey
hilthilt
haha12
Teckir
mgt98
eggles2
CJCorka
>>>>>>voronin
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Do you play for a club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sat 30 Apr 2011, 5:06 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Well done Sporty

27Do you play for a club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sat 30 Apr 2011, 8:07 pm

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Thanks a lot mate! Club cricket starting from next year.

28Do you play for a club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sun 01 May 2011, 7:05 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Congrats Sporty and good luck bro.

29Do you play for a club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Thu 05 May 2011, 6:18 pm

Callum

Callum
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Yesh I play and have for 2 years now.

I play 14's (my own age), 16's and also 3rd's Cricket only played once for them though Smile.

30Do you play for a club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sat 07 May 2011, 11:38 pm

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

IamEpicBaby wrote:Congrats Sporty and good luck bro.

Thanks mate, can't wait 'till next year!

31Do you play for a club? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:58 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I play for Under 16's, have represented my area, and town twice.

Play 3rd Grade also.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum