Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you play for a club?

+8
Jakey
hilthilt
haha12
Teckir
mgt98
eggles2
CJCorka
>>>>>>voronin
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Do you play for a club? Empty Do you play for a club? Sun 27 Mar 2011, 1:08 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Tell us if you play club cricket, simples!

2Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sun 27 Mar 2011, 1:53 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Playing 16's this year...can't wait Smile

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

3Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sun 27 Mar 2011, 1:55 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I'm in U13s myself, but I have played U17s it's bloody easy to edge the ball for 4.

4Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sun 27 Mar 2011, 1:57 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

I would say, just stick the bat out there, and hope it hits it Smile

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

5Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sun 27 Mar 2011, 1:58 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

My thinking exactly wink

6Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 11:37 am

eggles2

I play 2nd Grade Mens Smile

7Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:08 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Yes, love cricket. I am trying out for my 3rd year of rep or district cricket Very Happy. So, yes I play club cricket

8Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 6:08 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Great to so many of you guys playing, eggles are you semi pro?

9Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 6:11 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I play for a team near me, not quite the local team (my parents didn't like the kids who were there)

10Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Tue 29 Mar 2011, 9:33 am

eggles2

YippeKayye wrote:Great to so many of you guys playing, eggles are you semi pro?

Nah, I just play for fun and I don't think any players in my club get paid

11Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:23 am

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Oh, does grade cricket in NZ mean English club cricket?

12Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:49 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Grade (in Australia as well) is kind of All Age men division __. So eggles2 is saying he is over 16 and in the division two comp. Which is pretty good

13Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Tue 29 Mar 2011, 11:33 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Thanks, I am about to start summer nets for u15s

14Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:42 am

haha12

u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran

i play u11s

15Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:46 am

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

He's pretty good TBH he's played a few u13 games, and he retired in one.

16Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:18 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I played U 14's this season. I also played 7 Seniors matches and took a few wickets. I'm an off spinner and next year I'll be playing U 16's. I also lay for school so I have up to 3 matches per week.

17Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Wed 20 Apr 2011, 4:48 am

Jakey

Jakey
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Finished my season with the U/15s, now I'm off to the U/17s next summer.

http://www.kingpair.com

18Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Wed 20 Apr 2011, 8:30 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I've got U16's next season.

19Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:20 am

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

On April 26th, our next year's club team will be selected. I hope I'm chosen!! Smile

20Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Thu 21 Apr 2011, 4:59 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Judging by what you tell us you should be vice captain.

21Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Fri 22 Apr 2011, 4:22 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Yes.

22Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

hilthilt wrote:Judging by what you tell us you should be vice captain.

I currently am vice-captain. Hope I also become one in club cricket (if I'm chosen).

23Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 5:18 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I don't understand why you have to get chosen.

24Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Thu 28 Apr 2011, 9:55 pm

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yippppeeee!!!! I'm chosen!!!!! I'm chosen for next year's club cricket as an all-rounder! I won't be VC or captain, but it's ok.

25Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Fri 29 Apr 2011, 9:48 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Well done SD99.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum