Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Poilce be able to take veils off?

+7
Innadi
TONG
Daniel
Sydeh
mgt98
Thrusty
Doggy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should Poilce be able to take veils off?

Should Poilce be able to take veils off? - Page 2 Bar_left91%Should Poilce be able to take veils off? - Page 2 Bar_right 91% [ 10 ]
Should Poilce be able to take veils off? - Page 2 Bar_left9%Should Poilce be able to take veils off? - Page 2 Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Tony Abbott's proposed idea for an opposite to Carbon Tax is completely ridiculous, the guy's an absolute muppet, I don't want him running the bloody country.

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

You can see it on his face. The muppetness.

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

mgt98 wrote:You can see it on his face. The muppetness.
Should Poilce be able to take veils off? - Page 2 225px-Tony_Abbott_-_2010

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Yeah, Tony Abbott is a d*ckhead, but seriously, is Julia Gillard any better?

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

She is much smarter than him.

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Really? Much smarter? Evidence, please.

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

People, we are getting off topic!

Now.

I agree with TONG here though. Burkas are in away like a Christan Cross. They are part of the Muslim religion. So I say keep Burkas but still be taken off once in a while for indentification and legal reasons.

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

These people came to New Zealand, Australia etc. because they wanted to escape the opression in their country, espicially the sexism against women. So what do they do? They coem to OUR cultures and try to make us accept THEIR culture that they were trying to get away from. If they are going to try and excape that shit, why do they bring it here? It's like, in Hamilton, we have heaps of Somali migrants. They tried to escape the death and fighting in their country, but have come here and made our crime rates doubled or tripled. Because they bring whatever they were trying to escape with them. As such, I am very negative burkas and other signs of their past culture making themselves different. A Christian Cross is only really used by "extremist" Christians and it isn't racist, sexist or used to abuse people in any manner. This is coming from a neutral person with no real religous sway.

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Yeah, I'm with Devon.

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

When we go over to a middle eastern country we are not aloud to drink alcoholic drinks, but they are aloud to do all there stuff which we don't agree with.

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Devon wrote:These people came to New Zealand, Australia etc. because
they wanted to escape the opression in their country, espicially the
sexism against women. So what do they do? They coem
to OUR cultures and try to make us accept THEIR culture that they were
trying to get away from.If they are going to try and excape that shit,
why do they bring it here? It's like, in Hamilton, we have heaps of
Somali migrants. They tried to escape the death and fighting in their
country, but have come here and made our crime rates doubled or tripled.
Because they bring whatever they were trying to escape with them. As
such, I am very negative burkas and other signs of their past culture
making themselves different. A Christian Cross is only really used by
"extremist" Christians and it isn't racist, sexist or used to abuse
people in any manner. This is coming from a neutral person with no real
religous sway.
First of all, learn to spell. Should Poilce be able to take veils off? - Page 2 253468018 Second of all, tell me how they are making you accept their culture?

Teckir wrote:When we go over to a middle eastern country we are not
aloud to drink alcoholic drinks, but they are aloud to do all there
stuff which we don't agree with.
The difference is, you live in a country that supports the idea of "freedom", so you're going to have to deal with it.

Another thing is, that's a national wide law in some of those countries.

When a guy from Netherlands goes to let say, America. He can't expect to be
allowed to smoke Marijuana, legally.

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

No one has voted for veils not to be taken off so it should be taken off.

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Teckir wrote:No one has voted for veils not to be taken off so it should be taken off.
I think we can all agree there.

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

They just shouldn't be worn in public.

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Exactly, in these countries it's discriminating against Woman.

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Well what I don't understand is when we go to their Cultures,If you go to the city and somewhere like that every Woman has to wear a Burqua so why not when they come to our countrys they still allowed their culture.

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

But if we went to their culture, we would not be able to do our things. Wear a cross - jail. Drink an alcoholic drink - Jail. Not pray to the gods the beleive - jail. So why should we have to accept them bringing the shit from their culture THAT THEY WERE TRYING TO ESCAPE to our countries and making us accept their shit they didn't want. I refer back to my Somalian reference.

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Your pretty much backing me up. So why should they be able to do there things in our Cultural and we cant?

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Exactly what I am saying. They don't have to accept our culture. We don't have accept theirs FFS.

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yes we do. If you go to Dubai and go to the city you have to wear a Burqua.

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

*facepalm*

He's saying that we shouldn't have to accept their culture and they shouldn't have to accept ours. But, if we are made to accept their culture when we visit their land, they should be made to accept ours when they come to our land.

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Devon wrote:But if we went to their culture, we would not be able to do our things. Wear a cross - jail. Drink an alcoholic drink - Jail. Not pray to the gods the beleive - jail. So why should we have to accept them bringing the shit from their culture THAT THEY WERE TRYING TO ESCAPE to our countries and making us accept their shit they didn't want. I refer back to my Somalian reference.
Difference is your country is built around the word "freedom", if they were making you accept their culture, your mom would have to wear a Burqa, I don't think she's doing that...

Doggy wrote:Yes we do. If you go to Dubai and go to the city you have to wear a Burqua.
This is extremely wrong, I have been to Dubai in the past, women are mostly in modern clothing.

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Well when I went there you had to cover your face.

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You women, Doggy?

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

My Mum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next