Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Poilce be able to take veils off?

+7
Innadi
TONG
Daniel
Sydeh
mgt98
Thrusty
Doggy
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Should Poilce be able to take veils off?

Should Poilce be able to take veils off? Bar_left91%Should Poilce be able to take veils off? Bar_right 91% [ 10 ]
Should Poilce be able to take veils off? Bar_left9%Should Poilce be able to take veils off? Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Should Poilce be able to take veils off? Empty Should Poilce be able to take veils off? Tue 12 Jul 2011, 2:04 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I think they shoukd be able take them off. What do you think?

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yes, veils discriminate against women. The only reason religons have them is so that women are covered up and aren't treated as normal citizens.

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Are we talking about Burkas?

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yes mgt.

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

I think in Victoria or New South Wales, they changed the law and police can now take the Burka off. Only problem is, on their driver's licence, it doesn't show their face anyway!

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

It's ridiculous that such a discriminating object can have so much control. FFS what "god" wants people to cover them selves up and be abused by another type of person?

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I don't really find a prolem with it.

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

With Burka's or taking them off?

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yes.

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Which one?

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Yes doesn't answer that question. Laughing

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

They should. As we had with the Carnita Matthews case, Matthews said and I quote, "You are racist. All cops are racist." I don't agree with the statement Carnita had said. The new laws in NSW are not really contreversial here. They need to take the veils off to do indentifcation of a women. And as Devon said, it is a way of discrimination to women. Everywomen is the same. None should be treated differently. They just have to because of religion. I think they also where is because they want to hide there faces because maybe they may not be a Muslim persom. Just to add to my point some Muslim women where a veil in a scarf like fashion around their heads. Now that in my opinion would be better for all muslim women and this may have stopped the Carnita Matthews case from happening and start to make peace with the Muslim Community. We certainly wouldn't want to ban Burquas because that woukd be racist and Australia wouldn't want to be a racist country for banning the burqua.

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I want to ban the F*cking burka Smile

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Just a point but it seems as if the Muslims are wanting to change Australia so it becomes more Muslim. It's our country FFS go back to your own and adapt to our ways.

TONG

TONG
District Player
District Player

Banning the burka would be like banning the Christian cross. It might not sound like a big deal to you but it is to others.

The burka may sound discriminatory, but it is part of their culture and religion and you can't judge a culture by the standards of our own.

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I live in a city with a lot of Muslims, but I have not seen any such case in like a lot of time. Surprised I mean that most of the Muslim women in my city wear Burkas and remove their Burkas whenever necessary. What is wrong with the Aussie ones?

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

They are stuck up *****s

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

When we go to other countries we are expected to follow their culture so Muslim women in Australia should have to follow ours and therefore not wear the Burqa. At the very least there should be a fee involved.

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Lolwut? They have to pay to wear a Burqa? That's just stupid.

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Just some crazy economy developing idea I had at 3:45am. Razz

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

lol Why not? You guys have to pay carbon tax... LMFAO

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Not yet Innadi, and if Tony Abbot wins the next election the Carbon Tax will be removed. My dad is a green building architect so it will help out his work. Smile

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Yes to the question and No to the banning bull**** that some of you're portraying.

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

hilthilt wrote:Not yet Innadi, and if Tony Abbot wins the next election the Carbon Tax will be removed. My dad is a green building architect so it will help out his work. Smile
Tony Bbot douche bag.

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Yes he is. If he becomes PM the country will go down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum