Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your worst injury?

+14
mflisgreat
14stones
Innadi
~Hen~
hilthilt
Sydeh
nanny
CJCorka
Thrusty
Moppy666
Jakey
Stewie
mgt98
Doggy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What is your worst injury? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your worst injury? Sat 18 Jun 2011, 3:23 pm

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

You broke your head dancing in a bathroom. Laughing

27What is your worst injury? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your worst injury? Sat 18 Jun 2011, 3:46 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yes, I did it! Sad

28What is your worst injury? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your worst injury? Sat 18 Jun 2011, 3:50 pm

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Lol, I have a bit of a hamstring injury at the moment, not my worst but very sore still.

29What is your worst injury? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your worst injury? Fri 23 Dec 2011, 1:50 am

14stones

14stones
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Well, aroudn2 years ago I was playing soccer, (for fun at school) and I found out how easily people get out of formation, and how rough people can be. So, I had the ball (well, kinda, I could barely keep the ball at my feet xD)And then some guy comes up and bumps into me, I bash my knee into a rock, and I have a bandaged knee fr a month.

30What is your worst injury? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your worst injury? Sun 01 Jan 2012, 11:41 am

mflisgreat

mflisgreat
u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran

Ah that's nothin'. I got a cut on my finger.

http://www.thefurqanlodhigames.freeforums.org

31What is your worst injury? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your worst injury? Sun 01 Jan 2012, 1:17 pm

ag6858

Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Mine would be a broken wrist, when I got a soccer ball smashed at it. Once I was finally able to play sport again, I broke my arm jumping over a 3 foot wall.

http://fantasysports.forumotion.co.nz

32What is your worst injury? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your worst injury? Sun 01 Jan 2012, 6:53 pm

Callum

Callum
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

I was sidelined from playing any sports for 8 months with a disease called Pattelar Tendonitious.

If you wan't too know what it is check out this website - http://orthopedics.about.com/cs/patelladisorders/a/patellartendon.htm

33What is your worst injury? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your worst injury? Sun 18 Mar 2012, 5:45 am

Cissé9

Cissé9
u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran

Probably the broken finger as a kid.

Though pain wise, the bruised knee cap was up there.

34What is your worst injury? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your worst injury? Sun 25 Mar 2012, 12:52 pm

Kay

Kay
District Player
District Player

Broken arm. I was riding a bike and ran into a fence. LOL Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum