Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Instruments do you play?

+6
Jakey
Hyp3rn0va
Teckir
hilthilt
>>>>>>voronin
Stewie
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Instruments do you play? Empty What Instruments do you play? Wed 20 Apr 2011, 5:55 pm

Stewie

Stewie
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

What does everyone play?

I play guitar, bass, kinda learning drums a bit too.

http://www.kingpair.com

2What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Wed 20 Apr 2011, 5:56 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I play Keyboard... a bit.

3What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Wed 20 Apr 2011, 6:05 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I learnt a bit of drums, when I could be bothered.

4What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:43 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Guitar... Not the best at it.

5What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:06 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I was learning a Guitar and a Harmonica at one point but then I gave up.

6What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Thu 21 Apr 2011, 5:56 am

Jakey

Jakey
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I use to learn the guitar, now it's just air guitar...

7What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Thu 21 Apr 2011, 6:10 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Was in school band playing trumpet. Quit it this year.

8What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Thu 21 Apr 2011, 3:07 pm

Matt121

Matt121
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Am in my school class band playing the trumpet.

9What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Thu 21 Apr 2011, 3:12 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I learnt the trumpet last year in school, because it was compulsory.

10What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Thu 21 Apr 2011, 4:02 pm

Jakey

Jakey
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

They're expensive are they? Did you have to pay for it?

11What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Thu 21 Apr 2011, 4:07 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

No, it was just part of school. It was covered by school fees.

12What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Fri 22 Apr 2011, 4:19 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

I play the Triangle. Rolling Eyes

13What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Fri 22 Apr 2011, 6:01 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I bet you fail at it. Razz

14What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 8:07 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Nahhh, I'm good. Razz

15What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:01 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Then you're better than me. Razz

16What Instruments do you play? Empty Re: What Instruments do you play? Thu 12 May 2011, 7:54 pm

brutaldevil

u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran

Apart from being forced to play keyboard in music at school i dont play any instrument.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum