Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you play for a club?

+7
hilthilt
Doggy
Daniel
mgt98
CJCorka
eggles2
>>>>>>voronin
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you play for a club? Empty Do you play for a club? Sun 27 Mar 2011, 1:18 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Yes or no?

2Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 11:38 am

eggles2

I'm playing U18's. Can't wait for season to start in about a month or so

3Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 11:39 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Well, good luck mate, hope you go well Very Happy

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

4Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:14 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Unfortunately I am not playing this year Sad

5Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:18 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Why not mate ?

6Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:21 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Well, first of all I think 7 other boys signed up. Besides I am focusing on cricket and soccer or football where I live at my age is a bit dull. Our team won the last few grand finals and from division 7 we went to division 3 and we were still going strong. I was captain and CB of my team.

7Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:23 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Just because 7 other boys sign up, does not mean you can't play ?

8Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:27 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Well, I think you must have 7 to play or you forfeit I suppose I could play for another club but as I said I am focusing on cricket.

9Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:29 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Fair enough...i am good a soccer, but i don't like it, it weird aye ?

10Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:33 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Weird. It happens to everyone in everything.

11Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:36 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Yeah, true i guess .

12Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Tue 29 Mar 2011, 8:15 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I play for my school. Only 18 people signed-up this season so we have a large A's team. I'm probably our 2nd best defender and I'm extremely average. :/

Lost a trial game against a 16A's side 5-0. It was one half of 15 mins because they came 2 hours late. :P

13Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:07 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Na I play for my school.

14Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Tue 12 Apr 2011, 2:16 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Yeah, like I'm good at maths and French but I don't like them.

I played for a year for my primary school but I hated how you couldn't use your hands (I play footy - AFL) and I'm not brave enough to be a keeper so I stopped. I play it every day at school, lunch and recess but I play footy on the weekend so I can't play soccer.

15Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Thu 05 May 2011, 7:31 pm

Callum

Callum
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Yes I play for 2 clubs.

Port Talbot Academy which is all the best players in my district.
also
Corus which is my saturday team both at Under 14's.

16Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Fri 06 May 2011, 11:13 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

I play for school, in a club and in another club. Means I play 3 games a week and do training 1 and it should be 2, but I can't be stuffed. Razz

17Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sat 07 May 2011, 9:52 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

First game of the season was today, lost 6-0 but it was really close. They scored 2 lucky goals in the first half and we held them scoreless for most of the second half but capitulated in the last 10.

I played a solid 3 minutes before I needed to go off injured. They did some irrigation crap on the field and it was all bumpy, twisted my leg on that when I turned to make a tackle.

18Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sat 07 May 2011, 10:00 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Won 3-0 today. I got the first 2 and the assist for the 3rd.

19Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sat 07 May 2011, 10:42 am

Loctown

Loctown
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Well done. Having a break this year but still line and ref games

20Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Fri 20 May 2011, 1:34 pm

man_u98

man_u98

i play soccer

21Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Fri 20 May 2011, 1:37 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

man_u98 wrote:i play soccer
Elaborate.

22Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Fri 20 May 2011, 2:55 pm

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Won 4-0 last week.

Tomorrow should be good, in Year 7 this team was bad but last year they were apparently good...

23Do you play for a club? Empty Re: Do you play for a club? Sat 21 May 2011, 5:34 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Won 2-0 today, could've easily won by more. We had a goal disallowed in the first 20 seconds because the other team said the ball went out for a goal kick when it was a metre in from the line. Neutral

Played RM for the last 5 minutes of the 1st half, had one shot which I screwed up and ended up kicking across the ground where the goalkeeper kicked it away. Played LB for half of the 2nd and then moved to LM. Had 2 shots from 2 consecutive corners which were both saved, one of them was a reflex kick from a half-cleared ball right next to me, another was trying to volley it but it came off my knee-cap. :/

Actually did some awesome moves that game, had a moment at LB where I stepped a guy with a roll back, and then shortly after a run up the sideline where I used pace to beat one guy, and then a sharp cut back in-field to beat another. Could've kept running but I ended up passing it to one of our guys. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum