Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "How Was Your Day" Thread

+16
speedeh
nanny
Young Ca$h Money
Thrusty
Doggy
Day Yawner Nick
SD99
~Hen~
hilthilt
icegums
Innadi
Hyp3rn0va
CJCorka
mgt98
>>>>>>voronin
Teckir
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:25 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Thanks mate, youre on hols I got another week Sad

52The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:27 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

I don't get you ??

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

53The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:29 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

You = Easter Holiday
Me = School

54The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:31 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Are you still at school Smile?

55The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:36 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Foe a week D:

56The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:41 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Lol, that's funny Smile

57The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:57 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Got out of bed at 12:09 PM. Fairly boring day but watched a couple of footy matches.

58The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:21 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Had a good day today, Smile

59The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:23 pm

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Got wet.

60The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:37 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

By rain?

61The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:42 pm

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Yes. Tennis tournament where I didn't get on thanks to the rain.

62The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:57 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

That's unfortunate.

Today I played AFL 2005 on PS2 as Fremantle. I'm playing season mode and only using tall players. My aim is to get only 205+ cm players. Very Happy

63The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:00 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yesterday I got these things called spaces which go between your teeth and they make a wide gap so they can put metal rings around that gap.

64The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

My friend got them about a week ago. Are you going to get bracers?

65The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Mon 18 Apr 2011, 11:21 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Already got one on the top teeth, that's fixed. I'm getting the metal rings around my mouth tommorow and taking moulds as well. Then two weeks later they will get a brace behind my bottom teeth and a removable brace on the top teeth, not sure if the fixed brace is coming out though.

66The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Mon 18 Apr 2011, 11:27 pm

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Got my mark on my huge language book that had 48 4-page (each) units and 6 6-page (each) tests. I got a 91% so am very happy.

67The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Tue 19 Apr 2011, 3:06 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Well done Sporty. It's my dad's birthday today, so we're going to some Mexican place for dinner. Very Happy

68The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Thu 21 Apr 2011, 12:05 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Had a good day. It will be better when Lions win Razz

69The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Thu 21 Apr 2011, 12:12 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I'll be watching. Smile

70The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Fri 13 May 2011, 6:40 am

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

hilthilt wrote:Well done Sporty. It's my dad's birthday today, so we're going to some Mexican place for dinner. Very Happy

I know it's been nearly a month since you posted this, but thanks anyways Very Happy. Anyways, had a good day today as I saw Pakistan in a good position in the 1st test against WI.

71The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Fri 13 May 2011, 7:16 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Had a nice and calm day yesterday. Very Happy

72The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 11 Jun 2011, 1:27 am

Day Yawner Nick

u9s Debutant
u9s Debutant

Had a OK day today. Had some phony salesman try and sell me a new phone. I toyed with him on the line. It will teach him to try and degrade people.

73The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 11 Jun 2011, 1:29 am

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I like this guy Very Happy

74The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 11 Jun 2011, 2:36 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Playing soccer today.

75The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 11 Jun 2011, 6:59 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Played soccer won 14-2

Nick - classic

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum