Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "How Was Your Day" Thread

+16
speedeh
nanny
Young Ca$h Money
Thrusty
Doggy
Day Yawner Nick
SD99
~Hen~
hilthilt
icegums
Innadi
Hyp3rn0va
CJCorka
mgt98
>>>>>>voronin
Teckir
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 25 Jun 2011, 4:06 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I played footy, I'm on holidays now! Very Happy

102The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 25 Jun 2011, 4:17 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Cool! How long are they?

103The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 25 Jun 2011, 4:24 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

24 days including every weekend.

104The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 25 Jun 2011, 4:26 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Oh, thats nice...

And I had a really hectic day... I slept only for 3 hours, went to school, had 2 tests, then went a ground near our school, played cricket, and played some NFS and am enjoying on the forum atm! Smile

105The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 25 Jun 2011, 4:32 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

What is NFS?

106The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 25 Jun 2011, 4:38 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Need for Speed. I played NFS Undercover on my PSP. Smile

107The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sat 25 Jun 2011, 4:43 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I should have known that.

108The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Tue 05 Jul 2011, 4:42 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I had a good day. Smile Because of a strike in my city, we don't have school for 2 days. And moreover, we don't have any exams for 2 days! Very Happy

109The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:27 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Crap

I'm still sick

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

110The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:43 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Join the club.

111The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 10:51 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

lol "Join the club". Razz

112The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 10:52 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

We have meetings fortnightly. wink

113The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 11:18 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Devon wrote:Crap

I'm still sick

still

And how much is membership mgt?

114The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 11:23 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Nothing. Just a sample of your symtoms. Mucus, dihorrea, ect.

115The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 11:24 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Cool, what's the website?

116The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 11:26 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

pot.kettle.black.com

117The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 03 Aug 2011, 1:37 pm

Young Ca$h Money

Young Ca$h Money
District Player
District Player

Pretty good,
Here's some of the high lights: I found Jesus and we watched a video in science that was hilarious in a way

http://apptalkblog.wordpress.com/

118The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 03 Aug 2011, 1:39 pm

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

We watched Super Size Me, anyone ever seen it?

119The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 03 Aug 2011, 1:39 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

kmanazz wrote:Pretty good,
Here's some of the high lights: I found Jesus and we watched a video in science that was hilarious in a way
LOL. It started swearing at us.

120The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Wed 03 Aug 2011, 1:43 pm

Young Ca$h Money

Young Ca$h Money
District Player
District Player

It was so bad they had beep! It out haha

http://apptalkblog.wordpress.com/

121The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Thu 04 Aug 2011, 7:08 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Moppy left.

122The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Fri 05 Aug 2011, 12:21 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Everyone has, apparantly.

123The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Fri 05 Aug 2011, 2:53 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I'm back for now though...

124The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sun 11 Sep 2011, 10:04 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Sundays are the best from 11am to 6pm. Nothing to do. You getta relax. The bad part starts when you realise you have to go back to school. Today, for me, was an easy day. I mowed the lawn then sat back. Smile

125The "How Was Your Day" Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The "How Was Your Day" Thread Sun 11 Sep 2011, 2:40 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Cool. Today I got up and ate breakfast. It was fun! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum