Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The FIFA Thread (Game)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty The FIFA Thread (Game) Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:18 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Post here about Fifa 11 and all the others in the series!

You may only advertise Youtube video's about FIFA that belong to you.

2The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:30 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I <3 FIFA, vp = 91.

3The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:32 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Your Virtual Pro Overall is 91? Blimey! Mine's only 79.

4The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:35 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I iz keen.

5The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:40 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yeah. LoL

Could you give me some tips on how to get there Overall higher, faster?

6The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:42 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Use 2 controllers

7The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:45 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

That's Cheating! And I don't see how that can help.

8The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:49 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Do accomplishments.

9The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:51 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Most of them are hard. But i've done quite a lot of them at the moment.

10The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 12:36 am

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Just focus on the easy ones at first.

11The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 11:17 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

My VP is only 84 because I don't cheat. :P

Got my guy signed for Real Madrid in my 4th season. Started at Sydney FC but sort of grew out of the club after 1 season. XD I iz teh beast.

12The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:34 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

My VP is 78 and I also don't cheat but the thing is he's 78 Overall and i've got him in Bristol Rovers (No dumb Comments please) so I think that's slowing his progress...

13The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:35 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

My guys at Macclesfield XD

14The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:39 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

And he's 91 Overall? LoL

15The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:41 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

It doesnt affect it.

16The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:43 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

YippeKayye wrote:It doesnt affect it.
It does it makes the God-Damned good!

17The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

No, it is the mentality, Play Macclesfield on semi-pro. Trust me it works...I went from 77 rating..to 84. In 2 days..

18The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:50 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yes but how long were you playing FIFA a day?

19The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:52 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

3 Hours each.

20The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:56 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

That's quite a long time!

21The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:57 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

On a weekend.

22The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:58 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I'd rather do it on a School Day (after school)

23The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:59 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Right, want some tips?

24The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:01 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

OK but proper ones this time. No cheats.

25The FIFA Thread (Game) Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:02 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Step 1:
Search a team for your Virtual Pro. We recommend any 5-stars teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid because they have players with speed and good passing.

Step 2:
Go to team management in “My FIFA 11″ and select a weak 1 star team like Accrington (England, 2nd division). This will be your opponent.

Step 3:
Edit their formation and move all the players as much forward as possible. Sometimes you’ll get an error and you can’t place a player in specific area. In that case, move the other players a bit. Eventually the formation has no defenders anymore.

Step 4:
(Optional) Replace goalkeeper with strikers (and vice versa).

Step 5:
Put your virtual pro on right/left striker position and choose another good striker.

Step 6:
Choose “Exhibithion Match” and choose the teams. We recommend to use World Class difficulty which makes it possible to get all the accomplishments (beginner, intermediate, etc) in the same matches. Achieve anything you need, goals,headers,volleys,etc.

Class that as cheating?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum