Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The FIFA Thread (Game)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The FIFA Thread (Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:04 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I did that on FIFA 08 but I might try it! Still cheating LoL

27The FIFA Thread (Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:05 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

It's not.

28The FIFA Thread (Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Mon 18 Apr 2011, 6:02 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Just got a new player for my team (B Rovers), He was £1.2 million, 21 years old and 69 overall.

Anyone got any tips on speeding up his growth and increasing his overall level?

29The FIFA Thread (Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Sat 23 Apr 2011, 2:46 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Play him.

You guys have FIFA 11 on PS3 ya? Sabi and I are creating an SS Pro Club on PSN and we want to rule the world. Smile

30The FIFA Thread (Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:54 am

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Intresting, can me join?

camel__198

31The FIFA Thread (Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Sat 23 Apr 2011, 12:07 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

On FIFA 08 I really wrecked some French team. Their best player's overall skill was 17!

32The FIFA Thread (Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Sat 23 Apr 2011, 2:15 pm

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

YK - Once PSN starts working again then you can. Very Happy

33The FIFA Thread (Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Sat 23 Apr 2011, 2:20 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Yay Very Happy my VP is 91 BTW.

34The FIFA Thread (Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:59 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I'm on Xbox 360 sorry and I don't have Live either.

35The FIFA Thread (Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:01 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I've also just found out that the player growth on FIFA 11 is messed up and doesn't work properly, there was supposed to be a patch but it never came out.

I'm just waiting for FIFA 12, It will be out in 4 months.

36The FIFA Thread (Game) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FIFA Thread (Game) Sun 19 Jun 2011, 4:26 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

My Ultimate Team is EPIC. Bought 4 gold players, Chris, Carrico, Muslimovic and a rare Andy Carroll. Very Happy

Won 3 tourney's so far. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum