Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems with Sport R Us

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problems with Sport R Us Empty Problems with Sport R Us Tue 17 May 2011, 9:37 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

There has been some loading issues that have currently made Hyp3rn0va and Brutaldevil unable to get on the site. I'm am currently sorting it out and want feedback if your having problems to.

Regards, Teckir.

2Problems with Sport R Us Empty Re: Problems with Sport R Us Wed 18 May 2011, 4:42 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Sports R Us seems completely normal to me. It must be something to do with where they live.

3Problems with Sport R Us Empty Re: Problems with Sport R Us Wed 18 May 2011, 10:12 am

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

They live near me so that's what's worrying.

4Problems with Sport R Us Empty Re: Problems with Sport R Us Wed 18 May 2011, 10:14 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

hilthilt wrote:Sports R Us seems completely normal to me. It must be something to do with where they live.
*mutters*England....*mutters*. I did have the problem a while ago. Tell them to update their flash and java.

5Problems with Sport R Us Empty Re: Problems with Sport R Us Wed 18 May 2011, 10:16 am

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

They say that's all updated, Hyper has told me that it might be something to do with his wireless but he ain't sure.

6Problems with Sport R Us Empty Re: Problems with Sport R Us Wed 18 May 2011, 10:22 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

I have noticed on Stick Sports, it tells you how to update it. Tell them to go on Stick Cricket and try to play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum