Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New! Mozilla Firefox 4

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Empty New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:27 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Does anybody have Mozilla Firefox 4 yet?

It's just came out and i think they've gone a bit ahead of themselves here because the last version was 3.6.2.

If you haven't got it you can easily download it from mozilla.com

2New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Empty Re: New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:28 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I use Opera, quickest browser, might try this out though. Smile

3New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Empty Re: New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:31 pm

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yeah it's pretty good.

4New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Empty Re: New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:31 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I use Opera on my mobile. Mozilla Firefox 4 is very like Opera compared to their last editions.

5New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Empty Re: New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:33 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

When I was on your laptop Hypernova it was bloody hard to control, I have safari on iPod.

6New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Empty Re: New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Thu 31 Mar 2011, 7:59 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Teckir wrote:When I was on your laptop Hypernova it was bloody hard to control, I have safari on iPod.
I did have it then. scratch

7New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Empty Re: New! Mozilla Firefox 4 Thu 31 Mar 2011, 8:00 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I had 3.6.2 then

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum