Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you support?

+9
hilthilt
NotBot
brutaldevil
Jakey
Doggy
Daniel
Teckir
>>>>>>voronin
Hyp3rn0va
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:21 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Well here are the teams I support.
A-League: Sydney FC
EPL: Liverpool, Arsneal
Liga BBVA: FC Barcelona
German League: Bayren Munich
International: Australia, New Zealand

52Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:30 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

EPL: Arsenal
Bundesliga: Werder Bremen
Liga BBVA(is it still called that?): Valencia, Sevilla
Serie A: Lazio, Roma
Ligue 1: Olympique Lyonnais, FC Lorient
International: Obviously, Australia. Don't mind Ivory Coast, though. Razz

53Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:36 am

Jakey

Jakey
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Premier League: Chelsea
Bundesliga: Bayern Munich
Liga BBVA: Barcelona (looking like a bandwagoner now aren't I)
Serie A: Milan
Ligue 1: Olympique Marseille
International: Australia, England

http://www.kingpair.com

54Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:38 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Barcelona seems popular. Razz

Valencia and Sevilla are way better!

55Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:55 am

Jakey

Jakey
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

If Messi plays for them, I will support them. I stalk Messi. Very Happy

56Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 4:06 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Hehe. Fair enough. Razz

57Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 5:45 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Yes, I admit that's why I support Spain, but not the reason I support any of the other teams.

58Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 11:12 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Ok...

59Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:43 pm

Jakey

Jakey
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Oh I forgot.

A-League: Adelaide United

60Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 8:58 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Premier League: Chelsea
NPower League one: Bristol Rovers

61Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Mon 25 Apr 2011, 3:18 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

A-League: No one really but I suppose Sydney FC, although there is a team going to Penrith or Parramatta in 2012!
EPL: Man United

I also go for Shrewsbury, for some random reason. I use them in FIFA. Beats me.

62Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:06 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Join the club mgt. Man U FTW!

63Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 8:55 am

Loctown

Loctown
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Cmon guys, gotta be Man U all the way, fan since 2004!

64Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:33 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

^ Can you explain to Moppy why Man U are the best. He won't listen to me. Razz

65Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:42 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

That's becase you're wrong.

66Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:02 pm

Loctown

Loctown
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Mops, how many championships have any other team won? And who is 13 points (I think roughly) in front in the EPL with 3 matches left. And who is in the Semis of the Champs League? Man U are on 18 EPL championships and about to be 19. Man U beat Chelsea in the Quarter Finals of the Champs League and Arsenal.... they are completely stuffed

67Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:14 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Well said, although we are only winning EPL by 6 points over Chelsea, 9 points over Arsenal.

68Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:41 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

LOL! 13 POINTS! BAHAHA! It's less than half that. Shows your lack of football knowledge. Oh, you've won 18 times. So have Liverpool. And guess what? Real Madrid have won 31 times! Oooh, you're easily the best team. Even Barcelona have won 20 and it's going to be 21. Many other teams that have won their league more than 18 times.

OMG! MAN U ARE GOING ALRIGHT THIS YEAR! THEY IZ TOTALLY BEST TEAM EVER!

Seriously guys, it balances out. Who are the only team that has gone undefeated in a Premier League Season? Arsenal. Arsenal went better than you in the Carling Cup this year. There is hundreds of more things other teams have done better than Man U.

Only you Man U supporters massively bias opinion would say that Man U are the best team ever.

69Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:49 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I know they are not the best team ever, otherwise they wouldn't've lost to the Wolves. :pale:

They are currently the best EPL team in the EPL and that is what I have been talking about.

Moppy, join the chatbox.

70Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:58 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

hilthilt wrote:^ Can you explain to Moppy why Man U are the best. He won't listen to me. Razz

Doesn't exactly seem like what you're trying to tell me now.

71Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I meant best in the EPL.

72Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 3:11 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

*Sigh*

73Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 3:36 pm

Loctown

Loctown
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yes, that is what I meant. How many titles have Arsenal won? How many have Chelsea won? Even Liverpool have more titles than them. They are the best team in EPL. And what does Real Madrid and Barcelona have to do with the EPL?

74Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 3:42 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

hilthilt wrote:^ Can you explain to Moppy why Man U are the best. He won't listen to me. Razz

Doesn't say anything about the EPL, does it?

Also, look at my sig. Laughing

75Who do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:01 pm

Loctown

Loctown
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Loctown wrote:who is 13 points (I think roughly) in front in the EPL with 3 matches left.
- On the 26th of April 2011

Doesn't make much sense

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum