Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SRUFT - Moppy vs Niru 14/04/12

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SRUFT - Moppy vs Niru 14/04/12 Empty SRUFT - Moppy vs Niru 14/04/12 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 11:26 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Niranjan.N.Gurupur (Niru) accepts the open challenge put forward by the Kiribatian (?) Moppy! It could go anyone's way so good luck guys.

Date: 14/04/12
Commentator(s): Me

Banter on!

2SRUFT - Moppy vs Niru 14/04/12 Empty Re: SRUFT - Moppy vs Niru 14/04/12 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 12:36 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Good luck mate. Even if you have good luck you still don't have the quality to beat me, so I'm not worried. wink

3SRUFT - Moppy vs Niru 14/04/12 Empty Re: SRUFT - Moppy vs Niru 14/04/12 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 6:19 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Today we come across a match between Moppy and Niru. Both players are itching to see how well they are playing and what sort of form we can expect. We are now going to head down to see our courtside reporter Hen Daman for his expert analysis on the match.

Thank you guys, here we are in the first set as Moppy and Niru lock horns. Moppy is struggling with the surface it seems as Niru has gone crazy making so many powerful blows while Moppy is slipping all over the court. It looks pretty easy so far for Niru as he takes the opening set 6-2.

This second set looks no different, Niru has just shocked Moppy and is playing off his tree. He has hit a large amount of winners so far as Moppy just has to admit that Niru is too good. Moppy was lucky to win a game in that second set as Niru takes the second set and the match, 6-1. Back to you guys.

Well that was an interesting match, Niru looked amazing out there and didn't put a foot wrong the whole game. Signing off from FTTV, we will see you next time.

Final score: Niru def. Moppy 6-2, 6-1
Match time: 1 hour 44 minutes

4SRUFT - Moppy vs Niru 14/04/12 Empty Re: SRUFT - Moppy vs Niru 14/04/12 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 8:06 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Tennis was never my sport...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum