Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Empty VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Thu 05 Apr 2012, 9:35 am

Table After Round 1 of the T25 WC

VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) 23jpu0i
So lads, first update after round one, saw the Southern Wolves lead by coach CJ take first spot with a crushing win in 19 overs.

Second and third is a tight battle between the Asian Warriors' CC and the Gulls, with a tight Net Run Rate separating them and this could change in a matter of a tight win.

Next is The Doggies who had a tight loss but are still in the hunt if they can defeat or just loses to the inform Wolves. The Wenty Blues need to pick up a large win in there next match to keep their hopes alive.

The Barzingers need a massive win in their next game to stand chance at getting to the finals.

2VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Empty Re: VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:34 am

Table Update

Well after three matches per side, I caculated the average run rate and found 3 teams were stilll equal, so then I decide to use wickets lost, the amount of wickets your team lost during the T25 WC and found the Wolves take fourth place.

VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) 68ats2

3VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Empty Re: VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:47 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Going shit Wolves, need to up our game.

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

4VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Empty Re: VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Sun 15 Apr 2012, 3:03 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Shouldn't the final tiebreaker be a wickets taken minus wicket lost, so that is takes into account how you bowl too?

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

5VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Empty Re: VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Sun 15 Apr 2012, 3:17 am

I will do that for the World Cup, but I trying to get these games out of the way quickly so that we can start the other series.

6VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Empty Re: VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Sun 15 Apr 2012, 3:18 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Ahk.

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

7VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Empty Re: VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Sun 15 Apr 2012, 3:53 am

Well it is knock out now, with the Semi Finals coming up the draw will follow very soon.

8VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Empty Re: VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Sun 15 Apr 2012, 9:48 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

We were last after the first game and end up second. I am happy Very Happy

9VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Empty Re: VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Sun 15 Apr 2012, 9:49 am

The Draw

Southen Wolves vs Sudanese Bazingers, 16th April

Runaway Bay vs Asian Warriors CC, 16th April

Threads Soon....

10VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Empty Re: VCC T25 World Cup Table (Updated) Sun 15 Apr 2012, 9:51 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Have to play the team that beat me...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum