Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Football Manager Thread

+6
Callum
Sydeh
Moppy666
nanny
>>>>>>voronin
Daniel
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Thu 14 Jul 2011, 1:19 pm

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I'd be worried then Syd.

77The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:18 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Been playing brilliantly the last few games, picked up a 1-0 win over City and took 1-1 draws with Spuds and Liverpool. We're in 7th, 3 points ahead of City, so at the moment we're clinging onto a EURO Cup spot. Very Happy

Mid-Season Transfer window is just starting, people coming in include Lee Chung-Yong and Artur Boruc. Smile

78The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Wed 02 Nov 2011, 7:46 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Goodwinfromtheboys

Coming 5th atm Should be 3rd or 2nd but too much inconsistensy.

79The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Wed 02 Nov 2011, 11:46 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Yeah, going with Arsenalon FM12. Owning. Won all the first 12 league games, already qualified for the round of 16 in the Champions League, so I'm just playing a crappy team for the rest of those games..

80The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Fri 11 Nov 2011, 8:24 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Alex Terra = Super Sub!!

81The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sun 08 Apr 2012, 2:45 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Bossing it with CCM in the year 2015.

82The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Fri 13 Apr 2012, 9:00 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

M'baye Niang has got to be one of, if not the best wonderkid in the game (FM12).

83The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Fri 13 Apr 2012, 10:49 am

Jakey

Jakey
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Won 2 titles with Sevilla in 2 years. Now I'm coming first in my 3rd year but Barca is catching up.

You get so much money with Sevilla. I have $900,000 over the current wage budget.

http://www.kingpair.com

84The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Fri 13 Apr 2012, 11:00 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Just beat Swansea 8-0 with Arsenal. 70% possession, 30 shots (they had none XD), 17 on target, 8 Clear Cut Chances. Avg player rating was 8.82 (their's was 5.12).

RVP 4, Walcott 2, Arteta 1, Gervinho 1. Van Persie had a 9.9 match rating.

85The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sat 14 Apr 2012, 10:25 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Coming first as Udinese at the moment Di Natale coming back from a long injury so that is good.

86The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sat 14 Apr 2012, 11:21 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

2nd in the table so far. The only reason I am not first is that Man U score 21 goals to my 10. The funny bit was, when Gerrard returns from injury, the same match he injures himself again.

87The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:17 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Uploaded these videos to youtube.

A shocking, but funny own goal from David Wheater: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FV3IxdbmAo&feature=channel&list=UL

All the goals from the 8-0 win over Swansea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-9G4Ka8oHY&context=C491b8cbADvjVQa1PpcFOxw4CGCX_wZU_rqj9uHO-jg97v9hdnIOc=

Andre Santos - Brilliant free kick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stizQNZ8MXQ&context=C436ba85ADvjVQa1PpcFOxw4CGCX_wZdvLFg5eaifeaTVODoCDiNU=

88The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sat 14 Apr 2012, 7:25 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

**** me, lost to Blackburn 3-1 because both Bacary Sagna and Kieran Gibbs were sent off. This game is a bitch.

89The Official Football Manager Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Football Manager Thread Sun 22 Apr 2012, 10:09 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Won the League cup, knocked out of FA Cup 4th round, lost to Real Madrid in the CL quarters and finished 2nd in the league. ON 88 POINTS. Seriously, how often is 88 points not enough? *sigh*. Man U won it on 90 points. I won all of my last 7 games and didn't lose any of the last 18 but it wasn't enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum