Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

umadbro?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1umadbro? Empty umadbro? Tue 25 Oct 2011, 2:13 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

umadbro? 42bfe34ba1ae413ebb9fc78

Yeah, he mad. Razz

2umadbro? Empty Re: umadbro? Tue 25 Oct 2011, 3:55 am

Untouchables_666

Untouchables_666
District Player
District Player

Lol, thought you wouldve done this. It will be interesting to see four things:

1. Who would it interest
2. Who wants to save you
3. ?
4. ?

My thoughts are that you dont care much about this forum so hence you made a thread, its our personal matter and shouldve remained so, but I guess fright got the better of you.

Requesting a lock on the thread please, things like this creates a bad image for the forum.

3umadbro? Empty Re: umadbro? Tue 25 Oct 2011, 7:06 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

No. It doesn't make the forum look bad, it makes you look bad Untouchables.

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

4umadbro? Empty Re: umadbro? Tue 25 Oct 2011, 7:49 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Epic wrote:umadbro? 42bfe34ba1ae413ebb9fc78

Yeah, he mad. Razz
Why did you need to post this? Untouchables mentions the word 'personal'. Now that you've posted the thread, it is definitely not personal. If you need to report this to a moderator, this isn't the way to do so.

Untouchables_666 wrote:My thoughts are that you dont care much about this forum so hence you made a thread, its our personal matter and shouldve remained so, but I guess fright got the better of you.

Requesting a lock on the thread please, things like this creates a bad image for the forum.
Don't agree any of the post except for the locking part.

What does this have to do with the forum's reputation?

Sir Thrustalot wrote:No. It doesn't make the forum look bad, it makes you look bad Untouchables.
This, I agree with.

I will continue sorting this out in the Staff Forum and through PMs. Until need be, this thread will remain locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum