Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TONG's new announcement

+7
Matt121
mgt98
Doggy
>>>>>>voronin
nanny
Innadi
TONG
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1TONG's new announcement Empty TONG's new announcement Mon 01 Aug 2011, 4:40 am

TONG

TONG
District Player
District Player

This forum has nearly lost all interest.

All the stuff I liked about it has disappeared.

The new design is, to put it simply, horrible.

The chatbox, which has brought friendship and conversation along with some good humor (calling Devon a sandwich, how fun), has disappeared for people under 500 posts. It's hard for people to do that with this level of forum activity.

Nothing seems to be happening.

This forum is now just boring and I feel like leaving.

This is just my personal viewpoint. No offence to the admins.

2TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Mon 01 Aug 2011, 7:36 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

We are working on it. Anyways, I'm not forcing you to do it or anything, but I want to say that pop in once in a while. Maybe you'll find a change. wink

3TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:04 am

TONG

TONG
District Player
District Player

I have been popping in. Unfortunately no topics have popped up that interest me. That's why you haven't really seen me.

I have been coming, just not posting.

4TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:23 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You can have my FRLL team I don't think I'll have the time.

5TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Mon 01 Aug 2011, 12:03 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

TONG wrote:This forum has nearly lost all interest.

+1

All the stuff I liked about it has disappeared.

The new design is, to put it simply, horrible.

+1

The chatbox, which has brought friendship and conversation along with some good humor (calling Devon a sandwich, how fun), has disappeared for people under 500 posts. It's hard for people to do that with this level of forum activity.

Let respected members, like TONG in.

Nothing seems to be happening.

+1

This forum is now just boring and I feel like leaving.

This is just my personal viewpoint. No offence to the admins.

6TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 12:23 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Where did QaM go Member wars, all the fun things this forum had? Neutral

7TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:05 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

It was deleted by a monster.

8TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 10:31 am

Matt121

Matt121
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

And who was that monster

9TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 10:32 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

I couldn't see. He scared me off.

10TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 11:53 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

It was none other than mgt himself. xD

11TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 1:02 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

He likes forums being nice and boring. Look were meant to be sports forum but were not, but that doesn't mean delete all the sub forums that people like. It's about fun and you've just deleted all the fun.

12TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 1:05 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

It wasn't me. o.0

13TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 1:07 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Wasn't me either, I put it in the archives under 'YK's Cut'.

I didn't delete nothing.

14TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 1:09 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Well look through the admin panel then, to be honest the admins have ruined the forum.

15TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 1:11 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Why does the forum now have 13 thousand posts less?

16TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 1:12 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Because one of you admins deleted them.

17TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 1:20 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

I have proof about who it was!

18TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 1:28 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Show us, it's quite clearly CJ.

19TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 1:49 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

He thinks it me, knowing my luck it probably was done from my account. But just think of this.

I put SO much effort into Member Wars, why would I ever delete it?

20TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 1:53 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Uploading the screenshot to ImageShack now...

21TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 1:56 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

It's CJ, It's CJ, It's Untouchables hacking into CJ account.

22TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:10 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

No, it's not.

23TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:11 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Where is the image then?

24TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:14 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

To big to upload! What is this?

25TONG's new announcement Empty Re: TONG's new announcement Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:19 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

I have just shown the main forums that have been deleted...

TONG's new announcement Ykbad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum