Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Norway Shooting+Bombing

+5
>>>>>>voronin
Doggy
hilthilt
nanny
Thrusty
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 12:16 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I will update the death toll as I hear it. Last I heard it was up to 93.
Anders Behring Breivik has been charged.
Here is the latest article:
Not far from Elverum, 130km north of Oslo, a cluster of clapboard buildings, white and red, sits under a low mountain ridge at the end of a dirt track.
It is to here, Asta, that armed police came on Saturday with orders to search a farmhouse and buildings for information about 32-year-old Anders Behring Breivik, the man charged with killing at least 93 of his countrymen.
One of two properties linked to a man accused of bombing central Oslo before commencing a shooting spree at a political youth camp on the island of Utoya, the interest in the farm-which Breivik had registered as a vegetable-growing business called GeoFarm-was obvious.
In May, he had six tonnes of chemical fertiliser delivered which police believe was used in the making of his bomb.
The search of the Asta property, as well as Breivik's home in Oslo, came as investigators started piecing together a profile of the man behind the worst attack on Norway since World War II. They are attempting to burrow deep into his beliefs and to try to understand what he hoped to achieve.
A friend told the Norwegian newspaper VG that Breivik had been from the far right politically since at least his late twenties, when he began posting a series of opinions on Facebook and the Norwegian site Document.no, which is critical of Islam.

aimRenderAd(300, 250, 'RECTANGLE','ContentRect','/SR=1/POS=2');
if(!$.browser.msie){
ContentRect_frame = $("#ContentRect")[0];
ContentRect_frame.src = ContentRect_frame.src;
}

What has emerged so far paints a disturbing picture: a Christian fundamentalist with a deep hatred of multiculturalism, of the left and of Muslims, who had written disparagingly of prominent Norwegian politicians.
Raised in Oslo, he is reported to have attended the same Smestad primary school as Norway's crown prince, later attending schools in Oslo's Gaustad and the Handelsgymnasium. Writing later about his teenage years, he would describe racial tension between Norwegians and young immigrants.
Another significant event was his being baptised into the Protestant church of "his own free will" at the age of 15. More recently, however, he had expressed his disgust at his own church. "Today's Protestant church is a joke," he wrote in an online post in 2009. "Priests in jeans who march for Palestine and churches that look like minimalist shopping centres. I am a supporter of an indirect collective conversion of the Protestant church back to the Catholic."
He was a fan of violent video games and former neighbours said he had sometimes been seen in "military-style" clothing.
In the pictures that have so far emerged, Breivik appears well dressed, slender and clean shaven, a picture of the young entrepreneur he wanted to be. His businesses, however, were not much of a success, each one being dissolved after a short while after making a loss, until he established his farm business in 2009 and moved out of Oslo.
But the man who listed books by Kafka and George Orwell as his favourites made little secret to friends and others who frequented Christian fundamentalist and far-right websites of his racist views. A member of an Oslo Masonic lodge, reportedly a body builder and a hunter with two registered weapons - a Glock pistol and an automatic rifle-it has been Breivik's online profile that has, so far supplied the most public information.
He was a former "youth member" of his country's conservative Progress party between 1999 and 2004, a party he criticised in one posting for embracing "multiculturalism" and "political correctness" rather than taking an "idealistic stand".
Despite that, those who knew him in the party then described him as "calm and quiet", his extremism coming later. However, some who remember him from secondary school suggested yesterday that his far-right leanings went back to that period of his life; at least one suggested he had attended neo-Nazi events at the time.
In web postings, Breivik is clear on the nature of his notion of "idealism". He has described himself as a "nationalist" and written offensively of Somali immigrants with "full Norwegian passports" sitting at home on benefit and sending back money to the Islamist al-Shabaab.
One target of Breivik's anger was former Norwegian Prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland, a member of Norway's Labour Party, who had spoken to the youth camp on Utoya the day before the massacre.
What seems clear from his online postings was that Breivik increasingly perhaps had a grandiose sense of himself. In one- attacking Brundtland - he predicted that Norwegians would soon no longer be "immune to inflated [political] rhetoric", while in a solitary Twitter post a week before launching his attack, he paraphrased John Stuart Mill to write: "One person with belief is equal to the force of 100,000 who have only interests."
As journalists and police trawled through what Breivik had written, the first glimpses began to emerge that he had corresponded with far-right groups in several countries both to discuss ideological issues and also political strategies, including the creation of a Norwegian far-right nationalist party.
What motivated him to kill we can only imagine. Breivik wants to explain his actions to the police. Then, perhaps, the mystery of Anders Behring Breivik will be unravelled.
- OBSERVER

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

2Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 6:05 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I can't wait till it's all out in the open, all I can say is that he's a Pschyco

3Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:02 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

This is absolutely terrible

4Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:03 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Nothing much happens in Norway so this must be a real shock for the people of Norway, My thoughts go out to all families that lost love ones.

5Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:06 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Tonight at 12.00 midnight NZT he faces a court hearing. Photo of him:

Norway Shooting+Bombing Anders10

6Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:07 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I saw a picture of him on the News. Doesn't look like a killer.

7Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:08 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

He looks like a rapist >.<

8Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:09 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I know that's wha I first thought.

9Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:10 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

He looks like a killer IMO

10Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 12:07 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

agree with everyone, the sick **** deserves to die.

He was protesting about there being too much of a Muslim influence in Norway, what does he do? Kills a load of Norwegian kids.

RIP all the kids and my condolences to their families.

The government will step in, they have to 21 years would not be enough, oh well someone will hunt him down.

11Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:19 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

I quote from my RE teacher, "All those innocent people have died that didn't deserve to died".

Innocent or not, do people deserve to die?

12Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:22 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I personally beleive in the death penalty if you get one of the following:

1. A confession

2 .Caught in the act

3. Undeniable forensic evidence. (such as blood on murderer etc.)

13Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:36 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

hello kitty hell. I am hello kitty disgusted. He can only get a maximum on 21 hello kitty years for killing over 90 hello kitty people. What the hello kitty is wrong with hello kitty Norway. For hello kitty sake.

Last edited by mgt98 on Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language. ;))

14Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 3:39 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

You could have used something better than 'hello kitty', mgt...

15Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 3:52 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

It's what is on the filter on my forum. Don't worry, me mgt and innadi getthe joke.

16Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 4:02 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Why don't you just mis-spell the word?

17Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Because I have added stuff on the filter to look for that Very Happy

18Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 5:38 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

WHO THE hello kitty DOES THIS? SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE hello kitty!? I HOPE THIS MOTHERhello ktitty PIECE OF poo DOESN'T GET THE DEATH PENALTY. I DON'T WANT THIS hello kitty PSYCHOPATH GETTING THE QUICK, EASY WAY OUT OF LIFE. I HOPE HE GETS THE LIVING hello kitty RIPPED OUT OF HIM, WHILE BEING TORTURED FOR THE REST OF HIS hello kitty LIFE. CUT HIS hello kitty DICK OFF FOR hello kitty'S SAKE. SEE IF THE hello kittyWIT LIKES THAT TREATMENT.

Last edited by mgt98 on Tue 26 Jul 2011, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language.)

19Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Mon 25 Jul 2011, 7:58 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Me tinks dat da terrorist shud be killed. hello kitty terrorism. It hello kitty sucks mongo nuts. I mean, WHAT THE HELLO KITTY.

20Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Wed 27 Jul 2011, 11:32 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Lawyer announced the accused will be better in 60 years because the accused believes a war will continue on for 60 years in Norway. :S

21Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Wed 27 Jul 2011, 6:44 pm

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Do you guys seriously watch hello kitty? Razz And I mean the show, an admin didn't edit my post. Razz

22Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Sat 30 Jul 2011, 12:22 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Well we know you watch it.

23Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Sat 30 Jul 2011, 10:36 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Is he getting 60 years?

24Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Sat 30 Jul 2011, 7:36 pm

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Doggy wrote:Well we know you watch it.

No I don't, I was just cracking a joke.

25Norway Shooting+Bombing Empty Re: Norway Shooting+Bombing Sat 30 Jul 2011, 7:50 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Get a sense of humour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum