Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad translator

+5
hilthilt
Jakey
Doggy
CJCorka
TONG
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bad translator Empty Bad translator Wed 13 Jul 2011, 7:51 am

TONG

TONG
District Player
District Player

http://www.ackuna.com/badtranslator

Post what you have done with it here!

2Bad translator Empty Re: Bad translator Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:15 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

AFRIKAANS : Haha, dit is dom!
Back to ENGLISH : Haha, this is stupid!
ALBANIAN : Haha, kjo është budallaqe!
ARABIC : هاها ، وهذا هو غبي!

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

3Bad translator Empty Re: Bad translator Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:31 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

AFRIKAANS : Ek is Dumb
Back to ENGLISH : I'm Dumb
ALBANIAN : Unë jam Dumb
Back to ENGLISH : I'm Dumb
ARABIC : ابن البكم
Back to ENGLISH : I'm dumb
BELARUSIAN : Я тупой
BULGARIAN : Аз съм ням
CATALAN : Sóc ximple
Back to ENGLISH : I'm silly
CHINESE : 我傻
Back to ENGLISH : I am stupid
CHINESE_SIMPLIFIED : 我笨
CHINESE_TRADITIONAL : 我笨
CROATIAN : Ja sam glup
Back to ENGLISH : I'm stupid

4Bad translator Empty Re: Bad translator Wed 13 Jul 2011, 11:49 am

Jakey

Jakey
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

What are the chances of Collingwood winning the premiership?

AFRIKAANS : Wat is die kanse van Collingwood om die Premierliga te wen?

Back to ENGLISH : What are the chances of Collingwood to win the Premiership?

ALBANIAN : Cilat janë shanset e Collingwood për të fituar Premier?

ARABIC : ما هي فرص كولينجوود للفوز في الدوري الانجليزي؟

Back to ENGLISH : What are the chances of Collingwood to win in the Premier League?

BELARUSIAN : Якія шанцы Коллингвуд на перамогу ў Прэм'ер-лізе?

Back to ENGLISH : What are the chances of Collingwood to win the Premier League?

BULGARIAN : Какви са шансовете на Колингууд да спечели Висшата лига?

CATALAN : Quines són les possibilitats de Collingwood per guanyar la Premier League?

Back to ENGLISH : What are the chances of Collingwood to win the Premier League?

CHINESE : 什么是科林伍德的机会赢得英超联赛?

Back to ENGLISH : What is Collingwood's chance to win the Premier League?

CHINESE_SIMPLIFIED : 什么是科林伍德赢得英超联赛的机会吗?

Back to ENGLISH : What is a Collingwood win the Premier League a chance?

CHINESE_TRADITIONAL : 什麼是科林伍德贏得英超聯賽的機會呢?

Back to ENGLISH : What is Kelinwude win the Premier League a chance?

CROATIAN : Što je Kelinwude osvojiti Premier League priliku?

Back to ENGLISH : What is Kelinwude chance to win the Premier League?

http://www.kingpair.com

5Bad translator Empty Re: Bad translator Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:17 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Hahaha, and there is no chance they will win. Razz

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

6Bad translator Empty Re: Bad translator Wed 13 Jul 2011, 6:09 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

LMAO Jakey. Laughing

AFRIKAANS : Sport R Us is die beste
Back to ENGLISH : Sports R Us are the best
ALBANIAN : Sport R Na janë më të mirë
ARABIC : R بنا الرياضية هي أفضل
BELARUSIAN : Спорту R Us з'яўляюцца лепшым
Back to ENGLISH : Sports are the best R Us
BULGARIAN : Спортът е най-добрият нас R
Back to ENGLISH : Sport is the best R Us
CATALAN : L'esport és la millor R Us
Back to ENGLISH : Sport is the best R Us
CHINESE : 运动是最好的玩具反斗城
Back to ENGLISH : Exercise is the best Toys R Us
CHINESE_SIMPLIFIED : 运动是最好的玩具反斗城
CHINESE_TRADITIONAL : 運動是最好的玩具反斗城
CROATIAN : Vježba je najbolji Toys R Us

7Bad translator Empty Re: Bad translator Wed 13 Jul 2011, 7:02 pm

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Original text:

"YK"

...56 translations later we get:

"United States"

8Bad translator Empty Re: Bad translator Wed 13 Jul 2011, 7:16 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Original text: ME

AFRIKAANS : MY
Back to ENGLISH : MY
ALBANIAN : MY
ARABIC : MY
BELARUSIAN : МОЙ
BULGARIAN : MY
CATALAN : MI
Back to ENGLISH : MI
CHINESE : 心肌梗死
Back to ENGLISH : Myocardial infarction
CHINESE_SIMPLIFIED : 心肌梗死
CHINESE_TRADITIONAL : 心肌梗死
CROATIAN : Infarkt miokarda
CZECH : Infarkt myokardu
DANISH : Myokardieinfarkt
DUTCH : Myocardinfarct
ENGLISH : Myocardial infarction
ESTONIAN : Müokardiinfarkt
FILIPINO : Myocardial infarction
FINNISH : Sydäninfarkti
FRENCH : Infarctus du myocarde
GALICIAN : Infarto de miocardio
GERMAN : Herzinfarkt
Back to ENGLISH : Heart attack
GREEK : Έμφραγμα
HAITIAN_CREOLE : Atak kè
HEBREW : התקף לב
HINDI : हार्ट अटैक
Back to ENGLISH : Heart Attack
HUNGARIAN : Szívroham
ICELANDIC : Hjartaáfall
INDONESIAN : Serangan jantung
IRISH : Taom croí
ITALIAN : Cardiaco
Back to ENGLISH : Cardiac
JAPANESE : 心臓の
KOREAN : 심장의
LATVIAN : Sirds
Back to ENGLISH : Heart
LITHUANIAN : Širdis
MACEDONIAN : Срцето
MALAY : Heart
MALTESE : Qalb
NORWEGIAN : Hjerte
PERSIAN : قلب
POLISH : Serce
PORTUGUESE : Coração
PORTUGUESE_PORTUGAL : Coração
ROMANIAN : Inimă
RUSSIAN : Сердце
SERBIAN : Срце
SLOVAK : Srdce
SLOVENIAN : Heart
SPANISH : Corazón
SWAHILI : Moyo
Back to ENGLISH : Moyo
SWEDISH : Moyo
TAGALOG : Moyo
THAI : Moyo
Back to ENGLISH : Moyo.
TURKISH : Moyo.
Back to ENGLISH : Moyo.
UKRAINIAN : Мойо.
Back to ENGLISH : Mojo.
VIETNAMESE : Mojo.
WELSH : Mojo.
YIDDISH : מאָדזשאָ.

9Bad translator Empty Re: Bad translator Mon 03 Oct 2011, 7:23 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Portuguese : Olá, eu sou uma batata.
Back to English : Hello, I am a potato.
Icelandic : Halló, ég er kartafla.
Back to English : Hello, I am a potato.
Chinese Simplified : 您好,我是马铃薯。
Back to English : Hello, I am of the potato.
Dutch : Hallo, ik ben van de aardappel.
Back to English : Hi, I'm of the potato.
Belarusian : Прывітанне, я з бульбы.
Back to English : Hi, I'm out of potatoes.
Slovak : Ahoj, ja som zo zemiakov.
Back to English : Hi, I'm from potatoes.
Lithuanian : Sveiki, aš iš bulvių.
Back to English : Hi, I from potatoes.
Thai : สวัสดีครับผมจากมันฝ​​รั่ง
Back to English : Hi, I need to order from it.
Galician : Ola, eu teño para a orde del.
Back to English : Hi, I have to order it.
Portuguese: Portugal : Oi, eu tenho que encomendá-lo.
Back to English : Hi, I have to order it.
Czech : Dobrý den, musím objednat.
Back to English : Hello, I have ordered.
Indonesian : Halo, Saya telah memerintahkan.
Back to English : Hello, I have ordered.
Hungarian : Helló, én rendeltem.
Back to English : Hello, I ordered.
Russian : Здравствуйте, я заказал.
Back to English : Hello, I ordered it.
English : Hello, I ordered it.
Back to English : Hello, I ordered it.
Polish : Witam, nakazał.
Back to English : Hi, I ordered.
Welsh : Hi, I archebu.
Back to English : Hi, I ordered.
Russian : Привет, я заказал.
Back to English : Hi, I ordered it.
Danish : Hej, jeg har bestilt den.
Back to English : Hi, I have ordered it.
Norwegian : Hei, jeg har bestilt den.
Back to English : Hi, I have ordered it

XD

10Bad translator Empty Re: Bad translator Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:14 am

ag6858

Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Icelandic : Ég er mun betri en midget í Krikket Stick, ég er bara vísvitandi að spila illa, svo að hann líði betur, því það er svona gaur ég er.
Back to English : I'm better than a midget cricket stick, I just deliberately playing badly, so he feels better, because it's such a guy I am.
Hebrew : אני יותר מקל קריקט גמד, אני פשוט משחק רע בכוונה, אז הוא מרגיש יותר טוב, כי זה כזה בחור אני.
Back to English : I better stick cricket midget, I'm just playing badly, so he feels better, because it kind of guy I am.
Estonian : Ma parem stick kriket kääbus, ma lihtsalt mängides halvasti, nii et ta tunneb ennast hästi, sest selline mees ma olen.
Back to English : I'd rather stick cricket, midget, I'm just playing poorly, so she feels better because the kind of guy I am.
Estonian : Ma pigem stick kriket, kääbus, ma lihtsalt mängides halvasti, nii et ta tunneb ennast hästi, sest selline mees ma olen.
Back to English : I'd rather stick cricket, a dwarf, I'm just playing poorly, so she feels better because the kind of guy I am.
Welsh : Byddai'n well gen i ffon criced, yn gorrach, Im 'jyst yn chwarae yn wael, felly mae hi'n teimlo'n well oherwydd bod y math o dyn wyf.
Back to English : I'd rather stick cricket, dwarf, I'm just playing poorly, so she feels better because the kind of man I am.
Catalan : Prefereixo pal de cricket, el nan, només estic jugant malament, de manera que se sent millor perquè el tipus d'home que sóc.
Back to English : I'd rather stick cricket, the dwarf, I'm just playing poorly, so it feels better because the kind of man I am.
Thai : ฉันควรติดคริกเก็ต, ดาวแคระที่ผมเพียงแค่เล่นได้ไม่ดีจึงรู้สึกดีขึ้นเพราะชนิดของคนที่ฉัน
Back to English : I should stick to cricket, playing a dwarf, I just do not feel better because I'm the kind of people.
Croatian : Ja bi trebao držati kriket, igra patuljka, ja jednostavno ne osjećam bolje jer sam vrste ljudi.
Back to English : I should stick to cricket, play a dwarf, I just do not feel better because I kind of people.
Hungarian : Meg kell ragaszkodni a krikett, játszani egy törpe, csak nem érzem jobban, mert én ilyen embereket.
Back to English : It should stick to cricket, playing a dwarf, but I do not feel better because I such people.
Chinese Simplified : 要坚持以板球,打一个侏儒,但我不觉得更好,因为我这样的人。
Back to English : To adhere to the cricket, playing a dwarf, but I do not feel better, because people like me.
Bulgarian : За да се придържат към крикет, играе джудже, но аз не се чувствам по-добре, защото хора като мен.
Back to English : To adhere to cricket, playing a dwarf, but I do not feel better because people like me.
Arabic : على الانضمام إلى لعبة الكريكيت ، ولعب قزم ، لكنني لا أشعر بشكل أفضل لأن الناس مثلي.
Back to English : To join the cricket, and played a dwarf, but I do not feel better because people like me.
Swedish : För att delta i cricket, och spelade en dvärg, men jag känner mig inte bättre att folk gillar mig.
Back to English : To participate in cricket, and played a dwarf, but I do not feel better that people like me.
Malay : Untuk mengambil bahagian dalam kriket, dan bermain kerdil, tetapi saya tidak merasa lebih baik bahawa orang seperti saya.
Back to English : To take part in cricket, and played little, but I do not feel better that people like me.
Portuguese : Para participar de cricket, e jogou pouco, mas eu não me sinto melhor que as pessoas gostam de mim.
Back to English : To participate in cricket, and played little, but I do not feel better for people like me.
Irish : A bheith rannpháirteach i cruicéad, agus d'imir sé beag, ach ní dóigh liom go bhfuil níos fearr do dhaoine cosúil liomsa.
Back to English : To participate in cricket, and played a little, but I feel better for people like me.
Hindi : क्रिकेट में भाग लेने, और एक छोटे से खेला, लेकिन मैं और मेरे जैसे लोगों के लिए बेहतर महसूस.
Back to English : Participate in cricket, and played a little, but I feel better for people like me.
Portuguese : Participar de cricket, e jogou um pouco, mas me sinto melhor para pessoas como eu.
Back to English : Participate in cricket, and played a little, but I feel better for people like me.
Lithuanian : , Kriketo dalyvauti, ir grojo šiek tiek, bet aš geriau jaustis tokiems žmonėms kaip aš.
Back to English : , To participate in cricket, and played a little bit, but I feel better for people like me.
Romanian : , Pentru a participa la cricket, si a jucat un pic, dar ma simt mai bine pentru oameni ca mine.
Back to English : To participate in cricket, and played a bit, but I feel better for people like me.
Estonian : Osaleda kriket, ja mängis veidi, kuid ma tunnen parem, kui inimesed nagu mina.
Back to English : Participate in cricket, and played a bit, but I feel better when people like me.
Hungarian : Vegyen részt krikett, és játszott egy kicsit, de jobban érzem magam, amikor az emberek, mint én.
Back to English : Take part in cricket and played a little bit, but I feel better when people like me.
Ukranian : Візьміть участь у крикет і грав трохи, але я відчуваю себе краще, коли люди, як я.
Back to English : Take part in cricket and played a bit, but I feel better when people like me.
Slovak : Zúčastnite sa hral kriket a trochu, ale cítim sa lepšie, keď ľudia ako som ja.
Back to English : Take part in cricket and played a little bit, but I feel better when people like me.
French : Prendre part dans le cricket et a joué un peu, mais je me sens mieux quand les gens comme moi.
Back to English : Take part in cricket and played a little, but I feel better when people like me.
Thai : มีส่วนร่วมในคริกเก็ตและเล่นเพียงเล็กน้อย แต่ผมรู้สึกดีขึ้นเมื่อคนอย่างผม
Back to English : Participation in cricket and play a little. But I feel better when people like me.
Irish : Rannpháirtíocht sa chruicéad agus a imirt beag. Ach is dóigh liom níos fearr nuair a mhaith daoine liom.
Back to English : Participation to play cricket and small. But I feel better when people like me.
Slovenian : Sodelovanje igrati kriket in majhne. Ampak se počutim bolje, ko ljudje kot jaz.
Back to English : Participation to play cricket and small. But I feel better when people like me.
Hindi : क्रिकेट और छोटे खेलने के लिए भागीदारी. लेकिन मैं बेहतर महसूस होता है जब लोग मुझे पसंद करते हैं.
Back to English : To play cricket and small partnerships. But I feel better when people like me.
Dutch : Naar cricket en kleine samenwerkingsverbanden spelen. Maar ik voel me beter als mensen zoals ik.
Back to English : To play cricket and small cooperatives. But I feel better when people like me.
Latvian : Lai spēlētu kriketa un nelieli kooperatīvi. Bet es jūtos labāk, ja cilvēki, piemēram, man.
Back to English : To play cricket and small cooperatives. But I feel better when people like me.
Filipino : Upang i-play ang kuliglig at maliliit na mga Kooperatiba. Ngunit tingin ko ng mas mahusay na kapag ang mga tao ang may gusto sa akin.
Back to English : To play cricket and small cooperative. But I think better when people like me.
Dutch : Naar cricket en kleine coöperatieve spelen. Maar ik denk dat beter als mensen zoals ik.
Back to English : To play cricket and small cooperatives. But I think better when people like me.
Slovenian : Če želite igrati kriket in majhne zadruge. Ampak mislim, da bolje, ko ljudje kot jaz.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and small cooperatives. But I think better when people like me.
Finnish : Jos haluat pelata krikettiä ja pieniä osuuskuntia. Mutta mielestäni parempi kun ihmiset kuten minä.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and small cooperatives. But I think better when people like me.
Ukranian : Якщо ви хочете грати в крикет і невеликі кооперативи. Але я думаю, краще, коли люди, як я.
Yiddish : אויב איר ווילן צו שפּילן קריקיט און קליין קאָואַפּראַטיווז. אבער איך טראַכטן בעסער ווען מען ווי מיר.
Back to English : If you want to play Cricket and small Cooperatives. But I think better when people like me.
Estonian : Kui sa tahad mängida kriketit ja väikest ühistut. Aga ma arvan, parem, kui inimesed nagu mina.
Macedonian : Ако сакате да се игра крикет и мали задруги. Но, мислам дека подобро кога луѓето како мене.
Chinese : 如果你想打板球和小型合作社。但我认为,当人们喜欢我。
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and small cooperatives. But I think when people like me.
Finnish : Jos haluat pelata krikettiä ja pieniä osuuskuntia. Mutta luulen, kun ihmiset kuten minä.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and small cooperatives. But I think when people like me.
Tagalog : Kung nais mong i-play kuliglig at maliliit na mga Kooperatiba. Ngunit tingin ko kapag ang mga tao ang may gusto sa akin.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and small cooperative. But I think when people like me.
Tagalog : Kung nais mong i-play kuliglig at maliliit na matulungin. Ngunit tingin ko kapag ang mga tao ang may gusto sa akin.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and small cooperative. But I think when people like me.
Norwegian : Hvis du ønsker å spille cricket og lite samarbeidsvillig. Men jeg tror når folk jeg liker.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and uncooperative. But I think when people I like.
Finnish : Jos haluat pelata krikettiä ja yhteistyökyvytön. Mutta luulen, kun ihmiset pidän.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and uncooperative. But I think when people I like.
Hindi : यदि आप क्रिकेट और uncooperative खेलना चाहते हैं. लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि जब लोग मुझे पसंद.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and uncooperative. But I think people like me.
Thai : ถ้าคุณต้องการที่จะเล่นคริกเก็ตและความร่วมมือ แต่ผมคิดว่าคนอย่างผม
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and cooperation. But I think that people like me.
Estonian : Kui sa tahad mängida kriketit ja koostöö. Aga ma arvan, et inimesed nagu mina.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and cooperation. But I think people like me.
Haitian Creole : Si ou vle jwe krikèt ak koperasyon. Men mwen panse ke moun tankou m '.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and cooperation. But I think that people like me.
Italian : Se si vuole giocare a cricket e la cooperazione. Ma penso che la gente come me.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and cooperation. But I think people like me.
English : If you want to play cricket and cooperation. But I think people like me.
Italian : Se si vuole giocare a cricket e la cooperazione. Ma penso che persone come me.
Hindi : यदि आप के के लिए क्रिकेट और सहयोग खेलना चाहते हैं. लेकिन मैं मेरे जैसे लोगों को लगता है.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and association. But I think people like me.
Chinese Simplified : 如果你想打板球和协会。但我觉得像我这样的人。
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and association. But I think people like me.
English : If you want to play cricket and association. But I think people like me.
Japanese : あなたがクリケットと関連付けを再生したい場合。しかし、私は私のような人を思う。
Back to English : If you want to play cricket with your association. But I think people like me.

http://fantasysports.forumotion.co.nz

11Bad translator Empty Re: Bad translator Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:20 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Final result. XD

12Bad translator Empty Re: Bad translator Mon 10 Oct 2011, 5:31 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Meh. I'm loving this thread. Razz