Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to protest!!!

+7
Daniel
hilthilt
CJCorka
nanny
Thrusty
mgt98
Innadi
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Mon 27 Jun 2011, 1:23 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

People telling me that I spam because I had a convo with someone in a thread, then they do the same with someone else!

27I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:04 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I'd like to protest against the new education system called CCE they introduced to my school... I hate it!!!! Razz

28I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Tue 28 Jun 2011, 6:15 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Devon wrote:

I was seriously pissing myself laughing when I read that I want to protest!!! - Page 2 253468018
Seriously?

29I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Tue 28 Jun 2011, 6:24 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

IamEpicBaby wrote:
Seriously?

Very funny Razz

At least I didn't piss on my bed like Innadi the other day on the CB Razz

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

30I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Tue 28 Jun 2011, 8:53 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Poor Innadi.

31I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Tue 28 Jun 2011, 8:54 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

That was hilarious though, I told everyine at school about it.

ALSO:

Mopp666 and Sydeh

Don't forget your gfx comp challenge...

32I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Tue 28 Jun 2011, 3:14 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Laughing Dev.... Razz

I want to protest against my team playing against seniors in football at school today. They were so rude and were cursing us..... Sad We lost the match 3-1.

33I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Tue 28 Jun 2011, 4:00 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I want to protest agianst people saying stuff. Very Happy

34I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Tue 28 Jun 2011, 5:06 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Geez, I'll type then... Razz

35I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Tue 28 Jun 2011, 5:40 pm

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Devon wrote:

Very funny I want to protest!!! - Page 2 253468018

At least I didn't piss on my bed like Innadi the other day on the CB I want to protest!!! - Page 2 253468018
But....*whispers* Innadi is a freak. Razz

36I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Tue 28 Jun 2011, 7:02 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Moppy666 wrote:Geez, I'll type then... I want to protest!!! - Page 2 253468018

I want too protest about people typing stuff like that.

37I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Wed 29 Jun 2011, 12:39 am

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I want to protest against the Pakistani president.

38I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Wed 29 Jun 2011, 1:46 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

I am not protesting anymore. Very Happy

39I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Wed 29 Jun 2011, 7:15 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I want to protest about the format of the 2015 cricket world cup. 16 teams FTW!

40I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Wed 29 Jun 2011, 8:38 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I want to protest against the inclusion of associate nations in the next world cup!!! Razz

41I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Wed 29 Jun 2011, 8:39 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Just cos Indias Scared of losing to them...

42I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Wed 29 Jun 2011, 8:40 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Razz Probably its a yes...

43I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Wed 29 Jun 2011, 8:58 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

I found this...

44I want to protest!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to protest!!! Wed 29 Jun 2011, 9:18 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

LMFAO... That ad used to come during the 2nd IPL season or something like that. BTW, thats how movies are in Tamil Nadu. (Thats where IAEB is from. Laughing)

"Mind it" ROFL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum