Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funniest moments in the "box"

+18
Moppy666
CJCorka
TONG
Teckir
Jakey
nanny
speedeh
Daniel
mgt98
Thrusty
Sydeh
Innadi
Matt121
SD99
>>>>>>voronin
hilthilt
Doggy
~Hen~
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Sun 24 Jul 2011, 1:00 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I F**king hate SD99 he is an As*hole that just doesn't shut up about being a damn F**king Mod, I was the first Mod on this forum and I got de-Moded do you think I say every day I wish I was a Mod again because I'm an Active and a Senior member no I don't get a damn life, it is just a freaking forum.

77Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:06 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Infractions will be handed out for swearing.

78Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:49 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

So why was he actually removed? (innocent question)

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

79Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Sun 24 Jul 2011, 12:33 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Because including all of the U-Mods, there was about 10 mods, which is pure madness, so we had to remove some....

80Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Sun 24 Jul 2011, 12:38 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

My sig.

81Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Sun 24 Jul 2011, 12:41 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Which? Razz

82Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Sun 24 Jul 2011, 12:49 pm

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

[19:47:35] nanny : someone gimme a plotline for my essay
[19:47:36] @ Daniel : So sign-up and don't be left out foo'
[19:47:56] @ Daniel : How Moppy has no pubes and he goes on a quest to find them

Shameless in posting self-moments.

83Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Sun 24 Jul 2011, 1:00 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Surprised

84Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Sun 24 Jul 2011, 1:05 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Nice signature, BigE. Razz

85Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Sun 24 Jul 2011, 3:30 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

This message is to SD99: Listen, here mate. One of the main reasons why you won't become a Mod in the near future is because you are always complaining about not being one. You do not annoy me personally but if you don't stop I might get angry.

86Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:15 pm

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Shut up Doggy.

87Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:06 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

SD99 wrote:Shut up Doggy.
WTF? Doggy has only done 3 posts in this whole thread. Those were on the first two pages.

*facepalm*

88Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:08 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

SD99 wrote:Shut up Doggy.
Make me.

89Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:11 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Settle down lads.

90Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Mon 25 Jul 2011, 3:20 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

His post didn't even make sense!

91Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Mon 25 Jul 2011, 3:27 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

That's what I thought. Maybe he posted it in the wrong thread

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

92Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Mon 25 Jul 2011, 3:41 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Well, either that or he meant to say my name.

93Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Mon 25 Jul 2011, 3:57 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

It does make sense, he just didn't quote the post, so...

Anyway, stop ze spammeh.

94Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Mon 25 Jul 2011, 6:31 pm

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Doggy wrote:I F**king hate SD99 he is an As*hole that just doesn't shut up about being a damn F**king Mod, I was the first Mod on this forum and I got de-Moded do you think I say every day I wish I was a Mod again because I'm an Active and a Senior member no I don't get a damn life, it is just a freaking forum.

It does make sense hilthilt, don't be an idiot. This is Dog's post that he posted on the 8th page of this thread.

95Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Mon 25 Jul 2011, 7:55 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Never run away from the tooth.

96Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Tue 26 Jul 2011, 12:17 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Your the idiot SD why didn't you quote it?

97Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Tue 26 Jul 2011, 1:13 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

SD99 wrote:

It does make sense hilthilt, don't be an idiot. This is Dog's post that he posted on the 8th page of this thread.

Zomgz Major hypocrite. (Hopefully he doesn't understand what that means. Razz)

98Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Wed 27 Jul 2011, 12:32 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Na he won't he is an idiot.

99Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Wed 27 Jul 2011, 6:43 pm

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Look who's talking.

100Funniest moments in the "box" - Page 4 Empty Re: Funniest moments in the "box" Wed 27 Jul 2011, 8:16 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Ever since I've left there has been more arguments then ever. All about something that's not going to happen. There is enough mods and admins at the moment and in a forum you should just enjoy being a member on a good forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum