Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ipod trouble for Doggeh

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ipod trouble for Doggeh Empty Ipod trouble for Doggeh Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:51 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

What's happening is there is a classic verison which is this verison and a Mobile verison which is a really bad thing that the forum goes Grey and Blue and you can't post. Down the bottom of the Mobile verison it usually says Classic verison but it doesn't, So help.

Last edited by Doggeh on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

2Ipod trouble for Doggeh Empty Re: Ipod trouble for Doggeh Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:52 am

Stewie

Stewie
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

What do you mean by 'it doesn't help'? Mobile version doesn't work for any forum properly by the sounds of it but it's still being worked on by FM officials anyway.

http://www.kingpair.com

3Ipod trouble for Doggeh Empty Re: Ipod trouble for Doggeh Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:53 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Add commas and full stops. I would love to help but I can't understand.

4Ipod trouble for Doggeh Empty Re: Ipod trouble for Doggeh Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:55 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

ok thanks for that Stewie. I agree with Teckir's last words.

5Ipod trouble for Doggeh Empty Re: Ipod trouble for Doggeh Wed 15 Jun 2011, 10:57 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

hehe. Teckir did say a few funny things. Small comments.

6Ipod trouble for Doggeh Empty Re: Ipod trouble for Doggeh Wed 15 Jun 2011, 11:54 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

My mobile works for forums. Only problem is I've forgotten my password.

7Ipod trouble for Doggeh Empty Re: Ipod trouble for Doggeh Fri 17 Jun 2011, 11:33 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Really? Mine is still stuffed.

8Ipod trouble for Doggeh Empty Re: Ipod trouble for Doggeh Fri 17 Jun 2011, 8:13 pm

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I sometimes go on Ipod but it works all fine...

9Ipod trouble for Doggeh Empty Re: Ipod trouble for Doggeh Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:02 pm

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

It works!!! It came back today.

10Ipod trouble for Doggeh Empty Re: Ipod trouble for Doggeh Sun 19 Jun 2011, 3:04 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Awesome Doggster!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum