Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Thu 31 Mar 2011, 8:30 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Post about the latest Tech news here.

2Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Thu 31 Mar 2011, 8:31 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

iPhone 5 anyone?

3Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Thu 31 Mar 2011, 8:33 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

iPhone 5? Haven't heard anything about a design for an iPhone 5!

4Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Thu 31 Mar 2011, 8:34 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

http://iphone5newsblog.com/

5Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Thu 31 Mar 2011, 8:39 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

It's just Rumours. They haven't confirmed it yet.

6Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Thu 31 Mar 2011, 10:00 pm

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Ipad 2 has come out.

7Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Thu 31 Mar 2011, 10:18 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

You got it?

8Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Thu 31 Mar 2011, 10:28 pm

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

No it just came out over here.

9Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 6:43 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I have basic Tech. I haven't got iPhones, iPad's and all of those type's of money raiders.

10Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 6:48 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Same, a cheap shitty computer, that's about it.

11Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:04 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

How much RAM is fitted as standard?

12Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:08 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Hyp3rn0va wrote:I have basic Tech. I haven't got iPhones, iPad's and all of those type's of money raiders.

But they are brilliant, just a bit pricy that is all.

13Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:16 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

iPod's are affordable.

14Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:17 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

YippeKayye wrote:iPod's are affordable.
Not exactly for me. LoL
I'm not really in the best financial situation if you ask me.

15Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:19 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

And you still have a video Camera, Laptop and XBox. I know your Dad gave them to you bit why don't you sell them if your not in the best finacial state.

16Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:23 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Neither am I, but it's 100odd quid, not 500 like the iPhone.

17Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:43 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I'm getting Samsung i5500. Check it out : Wi-Fi, Android and much more only £79.99.

I'm going off now see you ater tea.

18Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:44 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Cya

I've got a samsung gti500

19Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:46 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Interesting, but the iPod and iPhone have advantages in the way that is trusted and it has so much stuff that the Android won't have all of it, but Android is cheaper and is quite good.

20Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:06 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

It has different apps. Apple has more but Android Phones are cheaper and so are they're apps. Android Phone's also usually have Wi-Fi so I will be able to post on Sports R Us while not on my laptop which will be very convenient.

21Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:14 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

What, it has a free signal like the iPod?

22Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:17 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Teckir wrote:What, it has a free signal like the iPod?
Free Signal? Do you mean Wireless Fidelity? (Wi-Fi)
If you do mean that, yes, it does have Wi-Fi so I can do just what you do.

23Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:19 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

So turn the wireless on and I'm surfing the web, I want a Android, I can go to school and update the site then.

24Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:22 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I should've told you about it before Christmas or your Birthday.
When I am at school next year I will be surfing the web and posting on here.

25Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Empty Re: Latest Tech, Gadget's and Software Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:24 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I need something like that. Because I'm on here all day trying to get this website members

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum