Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Girl, 5 years old, injured in shooting

+2
>>>>>>voronin
Hyp3rn0va
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Girl, 5 years old, injured in shooting Empty Girl, 5 years old, injured in shooting Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:21 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Police say a five-year-old girl and a shopkeeper may have been caught in the firing line of a gang blasting two youths sheltering in a shop. The girl was shot in the chest and the shopkeeper in the face

For more information go to:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12903670

It's horrible what goes on in our world isn't it... Sad

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Certainly is, sometimes I wonder if the world deserves to end in 2012.

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Now don't go to far YippeKayye, it's just that certain people just can't get on with there life without committing horrible crimes.

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Those certain people are enough though. Hope that girl survives.

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

In the UK I believe there should be the death penalty for something like this happening. Instead of saying five years in jail then letting them out in two years.

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I do, gotta stamp down ya now.

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yes, i agree. Because in other countries if you commit a crime like that you would have a death sentence.

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Also the stupid thing is, is that a life sentence in jail is actually only 25 years! What? I mean, yes 25 years is a long time to spend in prison, but it's not all our life! We don't have a life expectancy of 25 years do we?

speedeh

District Player
District Player

That girl is making me freak! I hope she's okay. And when you say shooting I feel like dieing.
And 25 years! well no.

10Girl, 5 years old, injured in shooting Empty Re: Girl, 5 years old, injured in shooting Sun 12 Jun 2011, 8:18 am

speedeh

District Player
District Player

Plus that's no stupid people are dieing from shooting and criminals like the terrorist
Osama bin laden which destroyed the twin towers and I hope we will survive from those type
of people. Who is scared of dieing? I'm surely scared.

11Girl, 5 years old, injured in shooting Empty Re: Girl, 5 years old, injured in shooting Sun 12 Jun 2011, 8:44 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Please don't double post.

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

12Girl, 5 years old, injured in shooting Empty Re: Girl, 5 years old, injured in shooting Sun 12 Jun 2011, 1:49 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Unfortunate.... :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum