Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4

5 posters

Samsung Galaxy S or iPhone 4?

Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Bar_left75%Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Bar_right 75% [ 3 ]
Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Bar_left25%Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Bar_right 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Sun 10 Apr 2011, 6:37 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Which do you prefer? There's a lot of squabble over which one is best so I want your opinions.

2Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Sun 10 Apr 2011, 10:02 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I have a galaxy, I love it.

3Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Sun 10 Apr 2011, 11:03 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yes, I think they are slightly better than the iPhone, they're more practical as well.

4Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Mon 11 Apr 2011, 1:11 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Samsung Galaxy S all the way, my sister has one.

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

5Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 4:09 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

iPhone is more trusted due to the company that make it, Isn't the galaxy also called the Android? Because it has Abode flash player which means you can play games online I think.

6Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 5:01 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Android is the equivalent of the App Store on an iPhone, except it is used for many phones, not just apple products. Android does not have many of the good games though, but there are often cheap versions of them. Also, Android has Angry Birds for free. :P

7Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 5:14 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

That only means one thing, Samsung Galaxy 5.

8Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 5:44 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

What only means one thing?

9Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:22 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

hilthilt wrote:Android is the equivalent of the App Store on an iPhone, except it is used for many phones, not just apple products. Android does not have many of the good games though, but there are often cheap versions of them. Also, Android has Angry Birds for free. :P

No.

Android is an Operating System (OS) and the Android App Store are just the apps you can get that will run on that operating system.

Android is the most advanced OS for mobile phones.

10Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:23 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I have an android.

11Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:24 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I'm getting an Android. Samsung Galaxy 5 (Europa i5500)

12Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:27 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Samsung Galaxy Europa? I got one of those, look sick, sounds sick, good apps, just don't use it in the bath.

13Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:28 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I told my mum about and she seems to lJoe the idea of a cheap IPhone. She looks like she would like to get it for me...

14Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:31 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

That would be great, on the Europa, you can't access the site, want me to make a phone website.

15Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:32 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I think Forumation do that anyway, but I can use the full site with it any way. I think.

16Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:48 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

It will turn this forum to mobile version. Forumotion have already coded a mobile version. I go on it while on my (kind of mine) iPod.

17Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:02 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You can goon the full version on iPod. Just have to press one of the links.

18Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:10 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Teckir wrote:You can goon the full version on iPod. Just have to press one of the links.

You will be able to do that on the Phone i'm getting but it may be slightly slow. But, If you get one, We can be posting on the forum while at school !!

19Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:11 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

In RS, now that would be good. But anyway Samsung galaxy 5 is a much better phone for the price.

20Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy S vs iPhone 4 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:19 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Teckir wrote:In RS, now that would be good.

Oh god, not with Mrs Lewis on the patrol! Imagine what will happen if she catches you on your phone!

She will kill you and feed you to her big bush!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum