Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Chat Thread

+25
Matt121
Kay
nanny
haha12
Callum
SD99
Rich
Loctown
Innadi
TONG
Daniel
Moppy666
Sydeh
Jakey
Stewie
icegums
ibad
hilthilt
mgt98
~Hen~
Doggy
Hyp3rn0va
Teckir
>>>>>>voronin
CJCorka
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 12:43 pm

Matt121

Matt121
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

I will be leaving this forum soon. So in advance good bye and good luck in this forum

727Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 12:56 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Surprised

WTF? Glory-Hunter I reckon...

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

728Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 12:58 pm

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

/\ My thoughts exactly.

729Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 1:01 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Where is he going?

730Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 1:18 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Matt121 wrote:I will be leaving this forum soon. So in advance good bye and good luck in this forum

Why you leaving.?

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

731Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 1:27 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Is nanny and Devon's convo considered spam?

732Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 1:36 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

What conversation? This is the random CHAT thread...

733Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:04 pm

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You been posting?

734Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:08 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

It's just that I get blamed for spamming when I chat like that.

735Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:12 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Well, this is a 'chat' thread.

736Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:16 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Da da, we have a winner. Mgt worked out the answer Razz

And hilthilt, what are you on about, when were you persecuted?

737Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:17 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

What do I get?

738Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:18 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Adminship Razz

739Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:20 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Yay! Oh, wait...

740Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:47 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

The winner for what?

And mgt, is it possible to spam this thread?

741Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:06 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You are spamming atm hilt... So am I!!!!!

742Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 4:13 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Apparently not, because this is a 'Chat Thread'. We can talk s*** here but not even a 5 post convo on any other thread without being told to stop.

743Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 5:51 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

This is still spam, at least try and post a post which has more than 1 fuc***g line, you have no idea how much we need proper interlectual debates, like SS has.

744Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Mon 27 Jun 2011, 7:06 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I like debating, it's like arguing, but i don't like formal debates like debating in school where you don't get to pick what side your on because if you're against what you're saying, how can anyone believe you. I like arguing with people. I get lots of practice with that. Not just with Moppy, but with friends all the time and especially teachers. Some teachers are so dumb I have no idea how they became a teacher in the first place! They must have failed their Uni degree and decided to go to a dumb country and try to pass there. Some people even fail at that level, but those who pass are those teachers who shout at you and smoke during lunch breaks. Smoking is very bad for your health. If you smoke too much you will most likely develop lung cancer, which will ultimately kill you before you were supposed to die. There was a teacher at my primary school who smoked every day during lunch time. Everyone thought of her as a horrible person, but really she was just trying to help people learn. She had a scary voice (due to her smoking for 40 years) which didn't help people being not frightened. Her 50th year of teaching at the school is coming up in a few years. Surely she should have retired by now, because she must be at least 65 years old. Retirement is a funny thing. It can be used in different ways, such as retiring hurt in a cricket match. It can also mean when you stop working and go into retirement. When old people retire they usually have happier lives because they don't have to work any more. Hopefully they have earnt enough money in their job to be able to have a few holidays before they die. Holidays are usually fun. I like school holidays a lot. During the school holidays you should have lots of time to do cool stuff, like hang out with friends and go to the movies. Movies are great fun. If you are bored one day you can just sit down on the couch and watch movies for the whole day. Time goes by so fast that you suddenly realise it's almost time to go to sleep. Sleep is a funny thing. Everyone tries to delay sleep by staying up late but sleep is good for you. It's kind of like vegetables. Vegies are good for you but you don't want them because they are exciting. Speaking of exciting, theme parks are a perfect example. There is tonnes of stuff to do at theme parks (if they're good one) like rollercoasters, rides and other carnival stuff. Any half-decent theme park has many places to buy fairy floss. Fairy floss is delicious, but all it is is sugar, so you have to brush your teeth after eating them. Brushing your teeth is essential in keeping them healthy and strong, but sadly many people don't even know what a toothbrush is. These people come from poor countries or towns where people barely get enough food to get by. With financial difficulties like this, schooling is completely out of the question. School, as boring as it can be, is the place where debating is brought to life. Debating is the formal term of an argument, and that is one of life's great luxuries. We are very fortunate with what we have, especially for this forum, when so many people in the world couldn't dream of this sort of stuff.

Try to argue with/debate all of that people. Very Happy

745Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Tue 28 Jun 2011, 5:51 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Was that copy/paste?

Edit- also I can take over the Top 30 posts standings if you guys want... Now matt quit.

746Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Tue 28 Jun 2011, 8:54 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

I dunno. Hilt doesn't make much sense at the best of times.

747Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Tue 28 Jun 2011, 9:55 am

Matt121

Matt121
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Devon wrote:Was that copy/paste?

Edit- also I can take over the Top 30 posts standings if you guys want... Now matt quit.

Yeah you can take over

748Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Tue 28 Jun 2011, 9:56 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

So why did you quit after I dedicated 30 minutes of my time to your avatar Razz

749Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Tue 28 Jun 2011, 9:57 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Devon, take a chill pill.

750Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Chat Thread Tue 28 Jun 2011, 9:57 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Did you not read my " Razz "

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum