Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Genre of Music?

+8
Moppy666
Doggy
Teckir
TONG
Innadi
mgt98
>>>>>>voronin
Hyp3rn0va
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What's your favourite music genre?

Favourite Genre of Music? Bar_left7%Favourite Genre of Music? Bar_right 7% [ 2 ]
Favourite Genre of Music? Bar_left30%Favourite Genre of Music? Bar_right 30% [ 8 ]
Favourite Genre of Music? Bar_left22%Favourite Genre of Music? Bar_right 22% [ 6 ]
Favourite Genre of Music? Bar_left7%Favourite Genre of Music? Bar_right 7% [ 2 ]
Favourite Genre of Music? Bar_left11%Favourite Genre of Music? Bar_right 11% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Favourite Genre of Music? Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:22 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

So guys, What is your favourite genre of music?
You may choose multiple in the poll.

2Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:24 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

None of the above

Techno/Electro

3Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:27 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I like Techno but they aren't part of the real genre list. Please take part in the poll.

4Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:29 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

They are...

5Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 1:54 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

I like the new kind of techno or R&B music also the 2000's rock music

6Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:51 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I love both rock(and all of its subs) and pop equally! Smile

7Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 9:46 am

TONG

TONG
District Player
District Player

I like 80's and 90's music mainly.

8Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 6:19 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Punk Rock, Pop Punk, Alternative and Garage rock to be percise.

9Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 6:46 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Teckir wrote:Punk Rock, Pop Punk, Alternative and Garage rock to be percise.
Bit of a Punk.

10Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:44 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You wouldn't expect it would you?

11Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:49 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

No, Not really at all for you.

12Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:49 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

No, I would be intrested to see what you look like.

13Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:50 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

YippeKayye wrote:No, I would be intrested to see what you look like.

Perve.

14Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:54 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

No, back to topic.

15Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:56 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Just joking wink Any Sum 41 fans?

16Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:08 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

One right here, favourite song of there's?

17Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:12 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Probably, pieces, with me, fat lip, in too deep.

18Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:13 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

YippeKayye wrote:No, I would be intrested to see what you look like.
He's not anything like a punk, Trust me!

19Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:16 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

http://menhair.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/d0685778720brown.jpg.jpg
Found you!

20Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Fri 08 Apr 2011, 10:53 am

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I sometimes get called a nerd at school, but I'm actually quite clever and mature. And like punk music.

21Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Fri 08 Apr 2011, 7:35 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Your not exactly mature. Maybe clever...

22Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Fri 08 Apr 2011, 7:35 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Actually your Intelligent lets say.

23Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:29 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I am exceptionally bright.

24Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Fri 08 Apr 2011, 10:28 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I am exceptionally dim.

25Favourite Genre of Music? Empty Re: Favourite Genre of Music? Fri 08 Apr 2011, 10:31 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

At least you use capitals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum