Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Cricket World Cup

+11
14stones
Daniel
nanny
>>>>>>voronin
Epic
Thrusty
Callum
Innadi
Moppy666
mgt98
ag6858
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sat 12 Nov 2011, 11:45 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You kents should make up your facking minds before I facking name a team, you had like 2 facking weeks to figure something out and as soon as I name a team you all want to facking play and it ruins my teams facking plans.

(Yeah I'm mighty pissed)

27Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sat 12 Nov 2011, 11:48 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Yeah, I know, but surely you've got dozens more players in the shed.

28Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sat 12 Nov 2011, 11:58 am

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Hahahaha no.

Seriously, we don't. All the other people have been inactive for damn close to a year, our team is as representative of the forum as it can be.

29Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sat 12 Nov 2011, 12:04 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Use Blueblade. His last visit was 29th of October - the same as Ducks and Stewie, yet you still use them.

30Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sat 12 Nov 2011, 12:04 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

I'll go on the KP team, if needed.

31Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sat 12 Nov 2011, 12:07 pm

Daniel

Daniel
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Because they actually were central figures in the King Pair scheme, Blueblade fell by the way-side to Minecraft and wasn't really on that much to begin with.

Besides, that's 1 of 3, possibly 4 people, that are being replaced in the 15-man squad. I want to have some options available. It's just annoying that nothing was done until the day I went to post the team. I'd started thinking about it the few days before it.

EDIT: Saw Moppy's post, was going to suggest he join KP beforehand but midget will probably bitch and want him on SRU.

32Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sat 12 Nov 2011, 12:09 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Daniel wrote:Because they actually were central figures in the King Pair scheme, Blueblade fell by the way-side to Minecraft and wasn't really on that much to begin with.

Besides, that's 1 of 3, possibly 4 people, that are being replaced in the 15-man squad. I want to have some options available. It's just annoying that nothing was done until the day I went to post the team. I'd started thinking about it the few days before it.

EDIT: Saw Moppy's post, was going to suggest he join KP beforehand but midget will probably bitch and want him on SRU.
Yeah, fair enough - I wasn't active when he was.

Sydeh isn't coming online any time soon to change his team and Teckir wont change, I bet. Yippe might.

I do want him on SRU's side as he's a former moderator and a good friend, but if he wants to be on KP's side, so be it.

33Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sat 12 Nov 2011, 12:12 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

I'm going with KP, SRU probably won't get a bloody team anyway..

34Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sat 12 Nov 2011, 12:24 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

It took me two minutes or so to flick a team together.

SD99, Innadi, Epic (?), Callum, TONG, Loctown, CJCorka, Yippe (provided he doesn't play for KP), Doggy, brutaldevil, Jilly, speedeh, hilthilt, Hen, FunkyAthlete, Katake, nanny.

That's seventeen.

35Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sat 12 Nov 2011, 12:26 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Less than half are active.

36Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sat 12 Nov 2011, 11:24 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Shitloads of em have left the forum Razz

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

37Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sat 12 Nov 2011, 11:47 pm

14stones

14stones
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Hi. Im back Razz

38Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 1:21 am

ag6858

Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

mgt98 wrote:Use Blueblade. His last visit was 29th of October - the same as Ducks and Stewie, yet you still use them.

Blueblade was already named in the team. You could always use Ninja Lanyards instead.

http://fantasysports.forumotion.co.nz

39Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 3:14 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

ag6858 wrote:
mgt98 wrote:Use Blueblade. His last visit was 29th of October - the same as Ducks and Stewie, yet you still use them.

Blueblade was already named in the team. You could always use Ninja Lanyards instead.
He was to.

40Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 3:38 am

Loctown

Loctown
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Well Im up for it

41Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 5:21 pm

Callum

Callum
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Callum
Loctown
Mgt
MasterBlaster
Moppy
Yippe
Epic
Innadi
Untouch
Thrusty

They are all pretty active.

42Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 7:36 pm

14stones

14stones
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Well,I am trying to be active anyways.

43Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:55 pm

Callum

Callum
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

1/ Callum (Batsman RHB RMF)
2/ Thrusty (Batsman RHB OB)
3/ MasterBlaster (Bowler LHB LMF)
4/ Innadi (All Rounder RHB RMF)
5/ Epic (All Rounder LHB LS)
6/ Moppy (All Rounder LHB LMF)
7/ Loctown (WicketKeeper RHB)
8/ Mgt (All Rounder RHB OB)
9/ Mflisgreat (Bowler RHB RF)
10/ CJCorka (Batsman RHB RF)
11/ TONG (Batsman RHB RMF)
12/ Young Ca$h Money (Bowler RHB OB)
13/ Collingwood (Bowler LHB LF)
14/ Untouchables (Batsman RH RMF)
15/ Buckets007 (Bowler RHB LF)

These 15 members are all Active. I would be happy to be Captain.

Shall I find all these guys Attributes and submit them?
EDIT - Players in BOLD are not signed up to SRUFCL so I gave them Attributes

Last edited by Callum on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

44Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:58 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

WTF.

Am I not in the top 15?

45Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:06 pm

Callum

Callum
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

I thought you were playing for KP sorry I will put you in for TONG.

46Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:08 pm

14stones

14stones
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Callum wrote:1/ Callum (Batsman RHB RMF)
2/ Thrusty (Batsman RHB OB)
3/ MasterBlaster (Bowler LHB LMF)
4/ Innadi (All Rounder RHB RMF)
5/ Epic (All Rounder LHB LS)
6/ Moppy (All Rounder LHB LMF)
7/ Loctown (WicketKeeper RHB)
8/ Mgt (All Rounder RHB OB)
9/ Mflisgreat (Bowler RHB RF)
10/ CJCorka (Batsman RHB RF)
11/ TONG (Batsman RHB RMF)
12/ Young Ca$h Money (Bowler RHB OB)
13/ Collingwood (Bowler LHB LF)
14/ Untouchables (Batsman RH RMF)
15/ Buckets007 (Bowler RHB LF)

EDIT - Players in BOLD are not signed up to SRUFCL so I gave them Attributes

Thats like exactly what I wanted Smile

47Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:18 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Callum wrote:1/ Callum
2/ Thrusty
3/ MasterBlaster
4/ Innadi
5/ Epic
6/ Moppy
7/ Loctown
8/ Mgt
9/ Mflisgreat
10/ CJCorka
11/ Nanny
12/ Young Ca$h Money
13/ Collingwood
14/ Untouchables
15/ Buckets007

1. I have a team almost ready. We have too many batsman - I am waiting for replies to see if people will change their role.

2. MasterBlaster, YCM, Collingwood, Untouchables and Buckets have not signed up to FCL (they're not contracted to SRU Razz).

3. Moppy is playing for King Pair.

4. Thrusty is not playing.

5. I am waiting for a reply from CJ about whether he'll represent SRU or TAE.

EDIT:

6. Thrusty is signed up for FCL.

48Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:26 pm

Callum

Callum
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Why will Thrusty not play?

49Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:30 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Who knows?

Collingwood has priorities for TAE as well.

50Fantasy Cricket World Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Cricket World Cup Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:38 pm

14stones

14stones
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

May I correct you. I have signed up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum