Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cricket Memorabilia You Own

+3
Mystic_gohan
nanny
Thrusty
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cricket Memorabilia You Own Empty Cricket Memorabilia You Own Fri 15 Jul 2011, 3:01 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I have heaps, including Brendon McCullum's pads from the 2007 Chappell hadlee series where NZ won 3-0
At least 20-odd signed books including: Dan Vettori, Martin Crowe, Brendon McCullum, Michael Hussey and Stephen Fleming.
Also heaps more I can't remember.

This is Billy Bowden's hat, signed by him and the ball from Guppy's ODI debut where he scored 122*
Here is a photo:

Cricket Memorabilia You Own Dsc_2910

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

2Cricket Memorabilia You Own Empty Re: Cricket Memorabilia You Own Fri 15 Jul 2011, 4:42 pm

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You look so funny!!!

I've got thousands of signatures. Nice work Devon on the memborabilia.

3Cricket Memorabilia You Own Empty Re: Cricket Memorabilia You Own Sat 16 Jul 2011, 1:17 pm

Mystic_gohan

u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran

Wow, that's cool. I want one too Razz

4Cricket Memorabilia You Own Empty Re: Cricket Memorabilia You Own Sun 17 Jul 2011, 8:27 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

nanny wrote:You look so funny!!!
Well, that's not something nice to say to someone.

5Cricket Memorabilia You Own Empty Re: Cricket Memorabilia You Own Sun 17 Jul 2011, 10:52 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You a crack addict, Dev?

Nice hat btw... Razz

6Cricket Memorabilia You Own Empty Re: Cricket Memorabilia You Own Mon 18 Jul 2011, 1:30 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Farck you got a house near the beach.

7Cricket Memorabilia You Own Empty Re: Cricket Memorabilia You Own Mon 18 Jul 2011, 5:39 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

I got a house near the beach too. Smile

8Cricket Memorabilia You Own Empty Re: Cricket Memorabilia You Own Mon 18 Jul 2011, 1:14 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Doggy wrote:Farck you got a house near the beach.

Not my house dumbass Razz
That was where I picked it up from. My house is located in Dinsdale, Hamilton. Look it up on GoogleMaps...

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

9Cricket Memorabilia You Own Empty Re: Cricket Memorabilia You Own Wed 20 Jul 2011, 2:19 pm

Jakey

Jakey
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I don't own it but I've got pictures of me holding 2 of Don Bradmans' bats. Very Happy

http://www.kingpair.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum