Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "Going Away" Thread

+9
nanny
Thrusty
Sydeh
~Hen~
Innadi
SD99
hilthilt
mgt98
Doggy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Wed 29 Jun 2011, 10:06 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

He didn't?

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

52The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Wed 29 Jun 2011, 10:07 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Let's stop spamming this thread now.

53The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Wed 29 Jun 2011, 10:08 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

agreed

54The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 5:52 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Guys my Mums banned me from the computer for holidays coz of my crappy report, so yer.

55The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 5:57 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Okay. Poor nanny. Stewie said he would be away for the next three days. So that is where he is.

56The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 5:59 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yer so pissed off, will miss out on FRLL Auction.

57The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:04 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Can you use your phone or something?

58The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:05 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I'm not wasting credit! Although I may think about, don't have wifi so not Ipod.

59The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 12:38 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Have a good holidays, nanny. Sad

60The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Mon 04 Jul 2011, 3:19 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Enjoy your holidays Nanny!! Theres always something else than the computer. Very Happy

61The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Tue 05 Jul 2011, 5:58 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Although I'm very sneaky so I'll get on sometimes like now, good holidays to all!

62The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 9:43 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

So, you're not going away.

63The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 9:44 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

He's just not allowed on...

64The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 9:44 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Although he does anyway.

65The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Wed 06 Jul 2011, 11:21 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Because he's a naughty boy

66The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:05 pm

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You're spot on, I'd be more active if I was allowed.

67The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Thu 07 Jul 2011, 6:05 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

So can you go online after you go to bed or what?

68The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Thu 07 Jul 2011, 6:22 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

His mother doesn't let him to. But he simply removes his iPod out of his pants and comes on. Razz

69The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Thu 07 Jul 2011, 6:23 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Innadi wrote:His mother doesn't let him to. But he simply removes his iPod out of his pants and comes on. The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 253468018

Who's parents let them go on an online forum and chat to strangers when they are supposed to be sleeping?!

70The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Thu 07 Jul 2011, 7:11 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

His mom doesn't allow him to come on, but he doesn't listen to her. Surprised

71The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Thu 07 Jul 2011, 7:15 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

1 of my brothers knows about SRU. The other doesn't and neither do my parents.

72The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Thu 07 Jul 2011, 7:21 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

No, I'm not saying that his mom doesn't allow him to come on SRU, but rather she doesn't allow him to come on the internet....

73The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Thu 07 Jul 2011, 7:29 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I know she doesn't.

74The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Fri 08 Jul 2011, 11:38 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Your both retarded Razz I don't even have wifi.

75The "Going Away" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Going Away" Thread Fri 08 Jul 2011, 12:10 pm

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

No one knows about this in my family Razz

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum