Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paul Buckle becoming new manager of Bristol Rovers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Paul Buckle has left Torquay to take up the vacant manager position at Bristol Rovers. Buckle, who led the Gulls to the League Two play-off final, where they lost 1-0 to Stevenage on Saturday, becomes the permanent successor to Dave Penney. Rovers' caretaker manager, Stuart Campbell, was unable to save the club from relegation to League Two.

"I leave Torquay with a heavy heart after four fantastic years, which included three cup finals and reinstating their place back in the Football League," Buckle told the Bristol Rovers website. "The club now has a solid foundation both on and off the pitch which will serve them well in the coming seasons. I always wanted to leave Torquay on a high and I am blessed that I can do that.
The chance to become Bristol Rovers manager was far too good an opportunity to turn down. I intend to do everything in my power to take Rovers back where they belong."

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Good news for Bristol Rovers he was a good coach.

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Too right!
I think Dave Penney was a big waste of time, he was crap and did nothing good for the club.
Paul Trollope was good although despite being sacked, he was a good manager for the club.

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

The fact that Bristol Rovers have already gotten through Paul Buckle and now have another manager since I posted this shows something.

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

No-one cares about Bris'ol. Very Happy

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I care about Bris'ol very much thank you.

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Yeah, but you care about Bris'ol, (means you must be off your nut) so you don't count. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum