Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you support?

+9
hilthilt
NotBot
brutaldevil
Jakey
Doggy
Daniel
Teckir
>>>>>>voronin
Hyp3rn0va
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:02 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

What? It's saying you said that on the 26th.

77Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:04 pm

Loctown

Loctown
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

It doesn't make sense, read it 10 times over and over

78Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:05 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Yes it does. 😕

79Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:07 pm

Loctown

Loctown
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

who is 13 points (I think roughly) in front in the EPL with 3 matches left.

Who is on 13 points (roughly) who from the EPL?? (for people who hasn't seen the message)

80Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:09 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

It makes complete sense because it was quoted from you. And Man U are on top by 6. That's why it's funny.

81Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:25 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

It doesn't matter, and Moppy, when you quoted my post we were already talking about EPL.

82Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:33 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

That doesn't mean anything.

83Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:37 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

You were saying my post was about soccer in general, but we were talking about EPL, so that's what I was talking about.

84Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:39 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

But that doesn't mean you certainly were. *Sigh*

85Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:55 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

But it does mean that I probably was, and not much is certain in the world, except that you won't catch me. Razz

86Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 5:01 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Lol 13 points

87Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 5:04 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

No, not agreeing. While we were talking about the EPL beforehand, if you don't specify it in your statement, it won't mean in the EPL. It can be interpreted either way, but, if you don't specify it, it shouldn't really be interpreted that you're only talking about the EPL.

Yeah, Yippe. It's even in my sig. Razz

88Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 5:06 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

XD great fan ;-)

89Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Yep. Do you remember you made that thread on SS in Fantasy Football to see if you could sign up and Loctown comes in and brags about how he has brilliant football knowledge and stuff? I think that proves he doesn't. Razz

90Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 5:39 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Moppy, I was only implying... stuff it, I like arguing but you just make it tiresome.

91Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 5:44 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

I know. Very Happy

I now know you were implying it, but how am I meant to know when you don't state it in your post? That is my point.

92Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 5:50 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Your point is valid, but not neccessary. Please shut up. Very Happy

93Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 5:57 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Ooooh. Don't tell me to shut up. Anyway, good luck with that. Razz

94Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:03 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Good luck with what?

95Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:04 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Getting me to shut up.

96Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:08 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

There wouldn't be enough time in the history of the world to get you to shut up. Razz

97Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:09 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Then why bother telling me to shut up?

98Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:12 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I didn't tell you, I indirectly asked you.

99Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:14 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

You think I care?

100Who do you support? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:18 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

No, but if you didn't then why argue for a whole page? Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum