Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you support?

+9
hilthilt
NotBot
brutaldevil
Jakey
Doggy
Daniel
Teckir
>>>>>>voronin
Hyp3rn0va
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:39 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Chelsea are getting better again. At the start of the season they were phenomenal, unstoppable; with all those Wins!

27Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Thu 07 Apr 2011, 2:33 pm

NotBot

u9s Debutant
u9s Debutant

A chelsea fan is here.
Carlo Ancelotti makes Chelsea BAD. I hate Man U, I don't mind supporters who live in or near Manchester. But people who live in London and support them, what's wrong people?

28Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty why dont anyone on this forum like manu Fri 08 Apr 2011, 4:23 pm

why does no one support manu hear and chelsea are glory hunters

29Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty whats wrong with evryone Fri 08 Apr 2011, 4:26 pm

whats wrong with evryone why do you all hate manu,manu are the best football team in england by far.

30Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Fri 08 Apr 2011, 7:33 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Chelsea fans aren't glory hunters, Manchester United fans are more.

31Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 12 Apr 2011, 2:27 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Why has everyone only mentioned teams from the UK?

I follow Man U because they are the best and also FC Barcelona.
Internationals: Australia because they are my country and sometimes even Spain.

32Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Mon 18 Apr 2011, 10:57 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

hilthilt wrote:Why has everyone only mentioned teams from the UK?.
Because that's where I live. Smile

33Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:28 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Well most of us do not. (I think)

34Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:03 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

hilthilt wrote:Why has everyone only mentioned teams from the UK?

I follow Man U because they are the best and also FC Barcelona.
Internationals: Australia because they are my country and sometimes even Spain.

Wow. This looks like a big glory hunter. Barcelona - They win all the time. Manchester United - Most well known and most successful team in the UK. Australia - No glory hunting there. That's just where he lives. Spain - Mmmm... Oh yeah. Won the Europe thing in 08 and won the 2010 World Cup.

35Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:06 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I just love the players

36Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:08 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Because they win things all the time?

37Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:10 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

No, some have cool names. Very Happy

38Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:14 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

That's why I like Schweinsteiger. Very Happy

No, seriously, why would you support Barca unless you had some connection to the place or were a glory hunter?

39Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:16 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I support them because it's like the only place in Spain that I know. I support Spain because they are good, so I decided to follow one of their teams.

40Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:24 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

You don't just support one of the teams without knowing anything about them. Surely you had known they had won the title heaps and stuff like that.

And, 'I decided to support Spain because they are good.' Is that the country or you decided to support one of the teams in their league. If it's the country; you just confirmed your glory hunterness. Razz

41Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:28 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I'm not gonna argue this anymore. You obviously don't get any of the reasons why I chose teams.

42Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:34 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Ok, I'm starting to piss people off like normal. I'm sorry, but that's who I am. An annoying little dick.

But can you please answer the question of whether or not you were talking about the country Spain or you knew Spain had a good league, so you wanted to support a Spanish team?

43Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:42 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

A good supporter can name 30 players in their teams squad/youth squad.

44Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:46 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I'm not a good supporter LoL.

45Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:50 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Petr Cech
Henrique Hilario
Ross Turnbull
Ashley Cole
Jeffrey Bruma
Branislav Ivanovic
John Terry
Paulo Ferreirra
Michael Mancienne
Sam Hutchington
Ryan Bertrand
Frank Lampard
Josh Mccreachan
Nejad Matic
John Obi Mikel
Michael Essien
Florent Malouda
Yuri Zhirkov
Yossi Benayoun
Gael Kakuta
Didier Drogba
Fernando Torres
Salomon Kalou
Franco Borini

I could quite easily triple that.

46Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 1:20 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

I'll try. Some of these are on loan, I think.

Manuel Almunia
Wojcech Szczesny
Lukasz Fabianski
Vito Mannone
Thomas Vermaelen
Laurent Koscielny
Johann Djourou
Sebastien Squillaci
Bacary Sagna
Emmanuel Eboue
Gael Clichy
Kieran Gibbs
Armand Traore (I think he was loaned to Juventus)
Alex Song
Abou Diaby
Denilson
Jack Wilshere
Aaron Ramsey
Emmanuel Frimpong
Francesc Fabregas
Samir Nasri
Andrey Arshavin
Tomas Rosicky
Theo Walcott
Robin Van Persie
Marouane Chamakh
Nicklas Bendtner
Carlos Vela (Loaned to West Brom)
Jay Emmanuel Thomas (Loaned somewhere I think)
Havard Nordveit (Loaned somewhere I think)

That's 30 or somewhere near it.

47Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 1:26 am

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Yes, although although I could name 30 players for every team ;/

48Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 1:39 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

I dunno about 30, but I could name more than 10 from every team. Only that low because some teams I really don't care about. Razz

49Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 2:59 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I don't know too many players, I don't follow that closely.

And Moppy, I didn't know the Spanish league was good when I started supporting Barca. I knew it had some good players but not that many.

50Who do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support? Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:17 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

So you were talking about the country Spain when you said you support them because they are good?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum