Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

9 stone dog lives on fish and chips

+4
speedeh
Teckir
>>>>>>voronin
Hyp3rn0va
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

19 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:13 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Cassie splats on the floor and looks out of breath after years of being allowed to gorge on junk food - including fish and chips, takeaways - and roast dinners.

The seven-year-old border collie, who weighs three time more than she should, had never eaten normal dog food before she was taken in by the Dog's Trust re-homing centre in Kenilworth, Warwickshire.

Years of unhealthy eating has left her over three times the weight she should be - she tipped the scales at 58kg, when she should be 18-20kg - and now she has been forced to go on a strict diet by staff, who say that she faces the same health problems as an obese human.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374939/Dog-diet-Cassie-ballooned-9-stone-eating-FISH-AND-CHIPS.html#ixzz1JF9zFL3V

29 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:15 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I like fish and chips...

39 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:19 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

YippeKayye wrote:I like fish and chips...
Are you 9 stone then? Very Happy

49 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:21 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I'm getting to nine stone and I like fish and chips...

59 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:26 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

If you click the Read More link you will see a picture of the dog.

69 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:29 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

It's obviously happy..

79 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:34 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

The thing is, It's 58kg and that's heavy for that breed, but the breed; Newfoundland naturally grow to about 65kg in weight and as high as a Great Dane.

89 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Sun 12 Jun 2011, 8:34 am

speedeh

District Player
District Player

I hate fish but chips.

99 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Sun 12 Jun 2011, 8:35 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Love fish and chips with some lemon juice on top.

109 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Sun 12 Jun 2011, 11:13 pm

speedeh

District Player
District Player

Everyone loves that. You might not want to eat so many fish and chips.

119 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Mon 13 Jun 2011, 12:49 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Sh!t that dog is chubby!

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

129 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Mon 13 Jun 2011, 1:54 pm

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

What a dog.

139 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Mon 13 Jun 2011, 3:25 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

I had a border collie. That dog is sooo fat.

149 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:20 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

All of a sudden, 2 months later, this thread becomes popular.
But yeah, fat as hell.

159 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Wed 15 Jun 2011, 7:04 pm

brutaldevil

u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran

Hay hypa that dog reminds me of ______ _______ the fattest kid in our school.

Last edited by mgt98 on Wed 15 Jun 2011, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please do not use people's names)

169 stone dog lives on fish and chips Empty Re: 9 stone dog lives on fish and chips Wed 15 Jun 2011, 7:34 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yeah, he actually does! He's him if he was a dog.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum