Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2012 FORMULA 1 CHINESE GRAND PRIX

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12012 FORMULA 1 CHINESE GRAND PRIX Empty 2012 FORMULA 1 CHINESE GRAND PRIX Sun 15 Apr 2012, 11:01 pm

DiamondDiva

DiamondDiva

Wow! Did anyone watch the race?

I was a lazy sod and slept too late to see it live, so had to wait for the re-run in the afternoon!

Fantastic finish for my team 2/3 podium. Go McLaren! bomb I love Shanghai as it is but today's race was great! Glad I didn't miss this one Smile

Nico Rosberg winning eh? I would never have seen that coming. Spectacular drive from him all the way through.

Oh...felt for Michael today...could have seen him on the podium if it weren't for that wheel accident.

22012 FORMULA 1 CHINESE GRAND PRIX Empty Re: 2012 FORMULA 1 CHINESE GRAND PRIX Mon 16 Apr 2012, 1:04 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

I watch it. Mark Webber finished 4th or something and Seb Vettel 5th

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

32012 FORMULA 1 CHINESE GRAND PRIX Empty Re: 2012 FORMULA 1 CHINESE GRAND PRIX Mon 16 Apr 2012, 1:24 am

DiamondDiva

DiamondDiva

Yep, that's correct Smile

I think in the last two laps? Ham overtook Vettel for 3rd position and Webber then overtook Vettel. Was really some great racing today!

42012 FORMULA 1 CHINESE GRAND PRIX Empty Re: 2012 FORMULA 1 CHINESE GRAND PRIX Wed 25 Apr 2012, 3:26 pm

Hideki

Vettel did excellently this race. I was quite surprised at his maintenance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum