Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

which is the best from barcalys

+3
Hyp3rn0va
mgt98
shashank sablani
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1which is the best from barcalys  Empty which is the best from barcalys Wed 06 Apr 2011, 3:57 am

shashank sablani

English Premier League. Personally I think Chelsea is the best becuz of Frank Lampard.. And Alot of CHanging going on atm .. dont know who gonna end up where.

2which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Wed 06 Apr 2011, 4:00 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Are you asking what league is the best or team?

3which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:52 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I think he's talking about team.

I think Chelsea are the best too because they were playing great and now they're just a bit on the edge.

4which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Thu 07 Apr 2011, 2:29 pm

NotBot

u9s Debutant
u9s Debutant

I think Chelsea to. They play well but at the moment their not in good form. Mostly because of Ancelotti.

5which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Thu 07 Apr 2011, 6:51 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

We played much better than Manchester United in the Champions League game but they just caught a quick chance to poach it into the goal.

I think Torres played exceptionally good in that match, unfortunate that he didn't score though.

6which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Thu 07 Apr 2011, 6:56 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Give him time.

7which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Thu 07 Apr 2011, 6:57 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I think he will do very well for us later on and he will be remembered with Chelsea as well as Liverpool.

8which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:14 pm

NotBot

u9s Debutant
u9s Debutant

At the moment he's like Malouda when he just joined.

He's just warming up and not showing his full potential yet.

9which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:15 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

And Malouda has turned out sick.

10which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:41 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Malouda's one of our best players!

11which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:51 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Ah modern slang misconception, let me give you our area's rundown:

Sick - Good
Dutty - Fit
Safe - Good
Grim - Bad
Grim ting - Oh Noez!
Beast - see sick
Rare: Unussually beast.

12which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:53 pm

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

NotBot wrote:I think Chelsea to. They play well but at the moment their not in good form. Mostly because of Ancelotti.

It was the players fault not the managers fault.

13which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:57 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Everybodys fault, tactics just werent there.

14which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:53 pm

Hyp3rn0va

Hyp3rn0va
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I'm going to go onto my Xbox now and re-act the Champions League game! But let me finish my tea first.

15which is the best from barcalys  Empty Re: which is the best from barcalys Tue 12 Apr 2011, 2:31 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Man U are the best for 2 reasons.
1. They are on top of the table and have a good team.
2. I go for them, enough said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum