Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum will die

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Forum will die on Wed 11 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

Moppy666


National Player
National Player
I'm just saying, the forum will die out again soon enough. To stop this from happening, the forum either needs to be advertised extremely, extremely hard (which I doubt will happen) or the forum needs some kind of big, exciting, main attraction (and then some solid advertising). I'm not criticising the forum; I'm trying to help it stay healthy.

View user profile

2 Re: Forum will die on Wed 11 Apr 2012, 9:33 pm

Tecker


u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran
There is a lot of these threads, I think it can survive this time, the attraction won't be fantasy Rape.

View user profile

3 Re: Forum will die on Wed 11 Apr 2012, 11:46 pm

Doggy

avatar
County Cricketer
County Cricketer
Moppy is right

View user profile

4 Re: Forum will die on Thu 12 Apr 2012, 10:27 am

Guest


Guest
He is right I must say, but CJ and I are doing something about, at the moment we are looking a of coarse the fantasy sports as the attraction and everything else fitting around it, We are also looking at the forum advertising, many of our American friends originate from the forumotion site in which we have advertising thread, so the best way in which you can help is to display or inform anyone else of the forum, tell us of any forum advertising sites and just keep postings, but an interesting idea and we are looking into it.

5 Re: Forum will die on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 8:43 pm

Hyp3rn0va

avatar
County Cricketer
County Cricketer
Can't you remember when I used to advertise this forum to Alan Sugar, David Beckham and Anne Robinson on Twitter? I'm sure that helped shape the forum today. Very Happy

View user profile

6 Re: Forum will die on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 10:14 pm

>>>>>>voronin


National Player
National Player
Yeah Hypa, when we had 30 guests online wink

View user profile

7 Re: Forum will die on Mon 16 Apr 2012, 10:27 am

mgt98

avatar
National Player
National Player
I bet at least one of them was famous. Cool

View user profile

8 Re: Forum will die on Mon 16 Apr 2012, 10:44 am

CJCorka


Founder
Founder
Hyp3rn0va wrote:Can't you remember when I used to advertise this forum to Alan Sugar, David Beckham and Anne Robinson on Twitter? I'm sure that helped shape the forum today. Very Happy

You should do it again, that was madd.

View user profile http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

9 Re: Forum will die on Mon 16 Apr 2012, 7:49 pm

Tecker


u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran
Hey I helped too, me and Hypa were banned from twitter for a hour, we totally spammed.

View user profile

10 Re: Forum will die on Mon 16 Apr 2012, 7:50 pm

Tecker


u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran
Hey I helped too, me and Hypa were banned from twitter for a hour, we totally spammed.

View user profile

11 Re: Forum will die on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:15 am

brandon_g

avatar
District Player
District Player
This worry's me... I will do a search in sites that will advertise and pm them to CJ... I might advertise there myself!

View user profile http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

12 Re: Forum will die on Wed 18 Apr 2012, 5:22 am

nanny

avatar
County Cricketer
County Cricketer
I remember YK's posts on twitter. Free Porn at sportsrus xD

View user profile

13 Re: Forum will die on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 5:36 am

ag6858


Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer
The spelling and grammar on the main page really lets the forum down. For example, the box that pops up when you are a guest says: Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us


It should really say: Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum with many wonderful members. We encourage you to join this great forum and get to know many great new people.

View user profile http://fantasysports.forumotion.co.nz

14 Re: Forum will die on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 5:48 am

mgt98

avatar
National Player
National Player
Okay, Mr 'IKnowEverything'.

It should actually read "Welcome to Sports R Us. We are a growing forum with many wonderful members. We encourage you to join this great forum and get to know many great new people."

View user profile

15 Re: Forum will die on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 6:02 am

Thrusty

avatar
County Cricketer
County Cricketer
Wow. You changed one character.
Cool shit man!


_______________
[18:35:36] * speedeh is away: Posting.
[18:36:12] @ mgt98 : Oh no.

CJCorka wrote:My grammar is better then it had ever been.
View user profile http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

16 Re: Forum will die on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 8:29 am

Doggy

avatar
County Cricketer
County Cricketer
Yeah the forum wil die because mgt is back.

View user profile

17 Re: Forum will die on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 3:25 pm

Moppy666


National Player
National Player
Or the forum will die because we're so fucking hyped up (in a bad way) over 1 man (or...?) returning.

Also, mgt, you could have a semi-colon where you put the full stop, am I right?

View user profile

18 Re: Forum will die on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 1:49 am

mgt98

avatar
National Player
National Player
Doggy wrote:Yeah the forum wil die because mgt is back.
If you say so.

Moppy666 wrote:Or the forum will die because we're so fucking hyped up (in a bad way) over 1 man (or...?) returning.
XD

Moppy666 wrote:Also, mgt, you could have a semi-colon where you put the full stop, am I right?
Yes.

View user profile

19 Re: Forum will die on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 5:08 am

Guest


Guest
This thread has run its coarse, the forum will not die and no one is going to kill it, thank you. If you have any reason why this should be locked PM me.

Locked

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum