Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Formula 1 driver

+3
DiamondDiva
Doggy
CJCorka
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Favorite Formula 1 driver Sat 07 Apr 2012, 12:08 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

The heading says it all. Mine you would be have to be Mark Webber and Daniel Ricciardo, because I'm and Aussie, but i love the McLaren Drivers.

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

2Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Re: Favorite Formula 1 driver Sat 07 Apr 2012, 12:15 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Mark Webber for me.

3Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Re: Favorite Formula 1 driver Sat 07 Apr 2012, 12:56 am

DiamondDiva

DiamondDiva

Oh...for me it depends. Favourite right now, or past?

Ayrton Senna is the one for me, albeit only being 10 when he passed I was already quite familiar with the sport. As I've grown older and more aware of the status and presence he had within F1 I have so much respect for the driver he was.

As it stands, I'm a McLaren girl, all the way. Mika Hakkinen too, was another of my favourites, I don't so much favour him now though. Kimi Raikkonen I think is an amazing driver, and right now I'm all about Jenson Button.

Aside from past McLaren drivers, which makes me look a little biased. I have huge respect for Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel. He is a well deserved champion.

4Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Re: Favorite Formula 1 driver Sat 07 Apr 2012, 12:58 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Yeah. I'm like that, like so many amazing drivers but can't pick witch one. Love the sports.

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

5Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Re: Favorite Formula 1 driver Sat 07 Apr 2012, 1:51 am

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Definitely one of the up and coming drivers such as Petrov or Perez, being british and thinking Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button are conscientious twats, I have no clear favourite.

6Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Re: Favorite Formula 1 driver Sat 07 Apr 2012, 2:22 am

DiamondDiva

DiamondDiva

Personally I can't stand Lewis Hamilton, he's an arrogant... We shall agree to disagree on Jenson Smile

As for Vitaly...yeah, I think he's one to watch.

7Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Re: Favorite Formula 1 driver Sat 07 Apr 2012, 2:28 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sergio Perez has shown a lot of promise and should of won Malaysia so I'd have to say him and Webber, also Ricciardo.

8Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Re: Favorite Formula 1 driver Sun 08 Apr 2012, 8:21 pm

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Don't follow F1 too much but I like Webber and Ricciardo (as I'm Aussie), as well as Raikkonen.

9Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Re: Favorite Formula 1 driver Sun 08 Apr 2012, 8:57 pm

Tecker

u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran

Jenson Button, he ain't a arrogant bastard like Hamilton.

10Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Re: Favorite Formula 1 driver Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:43 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

DiamondDiva wrote:Personally I can't stand Lewis Hamilton, he's an arrogant... We shall agree to disagree on Jenson Smile

As for Vitaly...yeah, I think he's one to watch.

No I put it wrong, I personally don't like Button but I don't hate him as such, I mainly was referring to Hamilton, they are both undoubtedly great drivers but I much prefer a underdog.

11Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Re: Favorite Formula 1 driver Sun 08 Apr 2012, 11:54 pm

Tecker

u13s Veteran
u13s Veteran

Underdogs rule, especially Petrov.

12Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Re: Favorite Formula 1 driver Mon 09 Apr 2012, 2:23 am

~Hen~

~Hen~
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Think you mean Perez wink

13Favorite Formula 1 driver Empty Re: Favorite Formula 1 driver Sun 15 Apr 2012, 10:52 pm

DiamondDiva

DiamondDiva

@ Veronin ~ I totally understand that. I love the sport but I'm quite dedicated to my team. So I tend to stick with my boys, but can ofcourse appreciate the skill of the other drivers Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum