Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SRU Yearly Awards Nominations

+7
14stones
>>>>>>voronin
Moppy666
Sydeh
Thrusty
mgt98
nanny
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Mon 05 Dec 2011, 8:40 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Just post your nominations for any awards here..

Best Poster -

Most Improved Member -

Most Annoying Member -

Funniest Member -

Best Thread -

Worst Post -

Best Post -

Hardest Working Moderator/Admin -

Hardest Working Member -

Biggest Cricket Fan -

Biggest AFL Fan -

Biggest Rugby League Fan -

Biggest Soccer Fan -

Best Recruiter -

Best Fantasy Game/Competition -

Best Music Fan -

Best Username -

Nominations need to be posted by 18th December 2011.

Only post a nomination for an award once.

Get Cracking!

2SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Mon 05 Dec 2011, 8:49 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Best Poster - YippeKayye

Most Improved Member - CJCorka

Most Annoying Member - pradeep

Funniest Member - YippeKayye

Best Thread - http://www.sportsrusforum.com/t1295-might-will-come-on-sru-lesser

Worst Post - Pradeep's insult on Sir Thrustalot; calling him a girl in Tamil.

Best Post -
hilthilt wrote:I like debating, it's like arguing, but i don't like formal debates like debating in school where you don't get to pick what side your on because if you're against what you're saying, how can anyone believe you. I like arguing with people. I get lots of practice with that. Not just with Moppy, but with friends all the time and especially teachers. Some teachers are so dumb I have no idea how they became a teacher in the first place! They must have failed their Uni degree and decided to go to a dumb country and try to pass there. Some people even fail at that level, but those who pass are those teachers who shout at you and smoke during lunch breaks. Smoking is very bad for your health. If you smoke too much you will most likely develop lung cancer, which will ultimately kill you before you were supposed to die. There was a teacher at my primary school who smoked every day during lunch time. Everyone thought of her as a horrible person, but really she was just trying to help people learn. She had a scary voice (due to her smoking for 40 years) which didn't help people being not frightened. Her 50th year of teaching at the school is coming up in a few years. Surely she should have retired by now, because she must be at least 65 years old. Retirement is a funny thing. It can be used in different ways, such as retiring hurt in a cricket match. It can also mean when you stop working and go into retirement. When old people retire they usually have happier lives because they don't have to work any more. Hopefully they have earnt enough money in their job to be able to have a few holidays before they die. Holidays are usually fun. I like school holidays a lot. During the school holidays you should have lots of time to do cool stuff, like hang out with friends and go to the movies. Movies are great fun. If you are bored one day you can just sit down on the couch and watch movies for the whole day. Time goes by so fast that you suddenly realise it's almost time to go to sleep. Sleep is a funny thing. Everyone tries to delay sleep by staying up late but sleep is good for you. It's kind of like vegetables. Vegies are good for you but you don't want them because they are exciting. Speaking of exciting, theme parks are a perfect example. There is tonnes of stuff to do at theme parks (if they're good one) like rollercoasters, rides and other carnival stuff. Any half-decent theme park has many places to buy fairy floss. Fairy floss is delicious, but all it is is sugar, so you have to brush your teeth after eating them. Brushing your teeth is essential in keeping them healthy and strong, but sadly many people don't even know what a toothbrush is. These people come from poor countries or towns where people barely get enough food to get by. With financial difficulties like this, schooling is completely out of the question. School, as boring as it can be, is the place where debating is brought to life. Debating is the formal term of an argument, and that is one of life's great luxuries. We are very fortunate with what we have, especially for this forum, when so many people in the world couldn't dream of this sort of stuff.

Try to argue with/debate all of that people. Very Happy

Hardest Working Moderator/Admin - Myself.

Hardest Working Member - Moppy666

Biggest Cricket Fan - Sir Thrustalot

Biggest AFL Fan - hilthilt

Biggest Rugby League Fan - Daniel

Biggest Soccer Fan - Moppy666

Best Recruiter - Doggy

Best Fantasy Game/Competition - Fantasy Tennis

Best Music Fan - Innadi

Best Username - Master Bates, gaddafi

Last edited by mgt98 on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I no edit.)

3SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Mon 05 Dec 2011, 9:58 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Best Poster - YippeKayye

Most Improved Member - Innadi

Most Annoying Member - pradeep

Funniest Member - YippeKayye (SD for failedness in a close second)

Best Thread - http://www.sportsrusforum.com/t1247-the-truth (Thanks to SD)

Worst Post - Any of Pradeep's very sickening attacks on me *sobs*

Best Post -
SD99 wrote:How come he isn't leaving anymore?
for sheer irony

Hardest Working Moderator/Admin - Mgt

Hardest Working Member - nanny

Biggest Cricket Fan - nanny or me

Biggest AFL Fan - hilthilt

Biggest Rugby League Fan - Moi

Best Recruiter - Yippe

Best Fantasy Game/Competition - Fantasy Rugby League (nanny)

Best Music Fan - nanny

Best Username - Master Bates

Last edited by Sir Thrustalot on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made a change)

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

4SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Mon 05 Dec 2011, 11:25 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Best Poster - mgt98

Most Improved Member - Callum

Most Annoying Member - SD99

Funniest Member - Moppy666

Best Thread - http://www.sportsrusforum.com/t1230-post-a-pic-of-yourself from YK

Worst Post - The insult of Sir Thrustalot by Pradeep.

Best Post -
Sir Thrustalot wrote:1027 in 2027 Oxford Dictionary

Hardest Working Moderator/Admin - >>>>>>>voronin

Hardest Working Member - Stone

Biggest AFL Fan - CJCorka

Biggest Rugby League Fan - ag6858

Best Recruiter - Teckir

Best Fantasy Game/Competition - FC (before it was abandoned)

Best Music Fan - Innadi

Best Username - Yong Cash Money

5SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Mon 05 Dec 2011, 11:33 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Best Username - Dembanator

Music - Innadi

Funniest - Yippe

Annoying - Sportydick

Improved - CJ

6SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Mon 05 Dec 2011, 6:15 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Best Poster - Moppy666

Most Improved Member - mgt98

Funniest Member - Devon

Best Thread - Guess that app game.

Worst Post - Moppy's quote.

Best Post - 'I jizzed in my mate's mouth once' Innadi

Hardest Working Moderator/Admin - mgt98

Hardest Working Member - ag6858

Biggest Cricket Fan - Stone

Biggest AFL Fan - nanny

Biggest Rugby League Fan - Devon

Best Recruiter - Meeeeeeee

Best Fantasy Game/Competition - Ragdoll Olympics

Best Music Fan - Innadi

Best Username - Master Bates

7SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Mon 05 Dec 2011, 11:30 pm

14stones

14stones
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

>>>>>>voronin wrote:

Biggest Cricket Fan - Stone

Really?
Sydeh wrote:
Hardest Working Member - Stone

Really?

Thanks, I guess.

8SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:23 am

Untouchables_666

Untouchables_666
District Player
District Player

Most Annoying Member- Stone

9SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Tue 06 Dec 2011, 5:54 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

>>>>>>voronin wrote:Funniest Member - Devon

*suprised*

I would have said Mopps was second funniest after Yippe. Me no where near the top O:

Thanks Yipps Very Happy

10SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Tue 06 Dec 2011, 6:27 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Best Poster - YippehKayye, motherf**ker. Razz

Most Improved Member - SydneySmasher

Most Annoying Member - I like all the members in here. Smile

Funniest Member - Sir Thrustalot *Salute*

Best Thread - Where is the mgt and I quiz thread? I'll go with it.

Worst Post - Moppy's signature.

Best Post - "Are you making a cumback?" or something I posted in the chatbox replying to YK.

Hardest Working Moderator/Admin - mgt98

Hardest Working Member - Moppy

Biggest AFL Fan - Nanny

Biggest Rugby League Fan - Nanny

Biggest Soccer Fan - Moppy

Best Recruiter - Teckir

Best Fantasy Game/Competition - Fantasy Cricket

Best Music Fan - Nanny

Best Username - MILFSaregreat (Did I even get that right? :L )

Thanks for all the music nominations, guys. Smile

11SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Tue 06 Dec 2011, 6:48 am

Loctown

Loctown
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Awards are just a piece showing something, really, I dont give a S***

12SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Tue 06 Dec 2011, 6:53 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Neutral

13SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Tue 06 Dec 2011, 9:33 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

Me for hardest working? I'm a lazy shit.

Anyway, my quote. That's what Loctown said when they were 4 points in the lead. I had a date and laughing and other shizzle with it, but some edited it. Probably mgt.

14SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Tue 06 Dec 2011, 9:37 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Shut up.

Blame it in me, eh?

15SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Tue 06 Dec 2011, 9:43 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

I'm just saying it probably was. Coz you were fixing quotes or something..

16SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Tue 06 Dec 2011, 12:09 pm

ag6858

Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Best Poster - Mgt98

Most Improved Member - Tekcir

Funniest Member - YippeKayye

Best Thread - http://www.sportsrusforum.com/t1415-gone-for-good-and-i-mean-it

Worst Post -
tekcir wrote:im gay

i love hilthilt

Best Post -
ag6858 wrote:Icelandic : Ég er mun betri en midget í Krikket Stick,
ég er bara vísvitandi að spila illa, svo að hann líði betur, því það er
svona gaur ég er.
Back to English : I'm better than a midget cricket
stick, I just deliberately playing badly, so he feels better, because
it's such a guy I am.
Hebrew : אני יותר מקל קריקט גמד, אני פשוט משחק רע בכוונה, אז הוא מרגיש יותר טוב, כי זה כזה בחור אני.
Back to English : I better stick cricket midget, I'm just playing badly, so he feels better, because it kind of guy I am.
Estonian
: Ma parem stick kriket kääbus, ma lihtsalt mängides halvasti, nii et
ta tunneb ennast hästi, sest selline mees ma olen.
Back to English : I'd rather stick cricket, midget, I'm just playing poorly, so she feels better because the kind of guy I am.
Estonian
: Ma pigem stick kriket, kääbus, ma lihtsalt mängides halvasti, nii et
ta tunneb ennast hästi, sest selline mees ma olen.
Back to English : I'd rather stick cricket, a dwarf, I'm just playing poorly, so she feels better because the kind of guy I am.
Welsh
: Byddai'n well gen i ffon criced, yn gorrach, Im 'jyst yn chwarae yn
wael, felly mae hi'n teimlo'n well oherwydd bod y math o dyn wyf.
Back to English : I'd rather stick cricket, dwarf, I'm just playing poorly, so she feels better because the kind of man I am.
Catalan
: Prefereixo pal de cricket, el nan, només estic jugant malament, de
manera que se sent millor perquè el tipus d'home que sóc.
Back to English : I'd rather stick cricket, the dwarf, I'm just playing poorly, so it feels better because the kind of man I am.
Thai : ฉันควรติดคริกเก็ต, ดาวแคระที่ผมเพียงแค่เล่นได้ไม่ดีจึงรู้สึกดีขึ้นเพราะชนิดของคนที่ฉัน
Back to English : I should stick to cricket, playing a dwarf, I just do not feel better because I'm the kind of people.
Croatian : Ja bi trebao držati kriket, igra patuljka, ja jednostavno ne osjećam bolje jer sam vrste ljudi.
Back to English : I should stick to cricket, play a dwarf, I just do not feel better because I kind of people.
Hungarian : Meg kell ragaszkodni a krikett, játszani egy törpe, csak nem érzem jobban, mert én ilyen embereket.
Back to English : It should stick to cricket, playing a dwarf, but I do not feel better because I such people.
Chinese Simplified : 要坚持以板球,打一个侏儒,但我不觉得更好,因为我这样的人。
Back to English : To adhere to the cricket, playing a dwarf, but I do not feel better, because people like me.
Bulgarian : За да се придържат към крикет, играе джудже, но аз не се чувствам по-добре, защото хора като мен.
Back to English : To adhere to cricket, playing a dwarf, but I do not feel better because people like me.
Arabic : على الانضمام إلى لعبة الكريكيت ، ولعب قزم ، لكنني لا أشعر بشكل أفضل لأن الناس مثلي.
Back to English : To join the cricket, and played a dwarf, but I do not feel better because people like me.
Swedish : För att delta i cricket, och spelade en dvärg, men jag känner mig inte bättre att folk gillar mig.
Back to English : To participate in cricket, and played a dwarf, but I do not feel better that people like me.
Malay
: Untuk mengambil bahagian dalam kriket, dan bermain kerdil, tetapi
saya tidak merasa lebih baik bahawa orang seperti saya.
Back to English : To take part in cricket, and played little, but I do not feel better that people like me.
Portuguese : Para participar de cricket, e jogou pouco, mas eu não me sinto melhor que as pessoas gostam de mim.
Back to English : To participate in cricket, and played little, but I do not feel better for people like me.
Irish
: A bheith rannpháirteach i cruicéad, agus d'imir sé beag, ach ní dóigh
liom go bhfuil níos fearr do dhaoine cosúil liomsa.
Back to English : To participate in cricket, and played a little, but I feel better for people like me.
Hindi : क्रिकेट में भाग लेने, और एक छोटे से खेला, लेकिन मैं और मेरे जैसे लोगों के लिए बेहतर महसूस.
Back to English : Participate in cricket, and played a little, but I feel better for people like me.
Portuguese : Participar de cricket, e jogou um pouco, mas me sinto melhor para pessoas como eu.
Back to English : Participate in cricket, and played a little, but I feel better for people like me.
Lithuanian : , Kriketo dalyvauti, ir grojo šiek tiek, bet aš geriau jaustis tokiems žmonėms kaip aš.
Back to English : , To participate in cricket, and played a little bit, but I feel better for people like me.
Romanian : , Pentru a participa la cricket, si a jucat un pic, dar ma simt mai bine pentru oameni ca mine.
Back to English : To participate in cricket, and played a bit, but I feel better for people like me.
Estonian : Osaleda kriket, ja mängis veidi, kuid ma tunnen parem, kui inimesed nagu mina.
Back to English : Participate in cricket, and played a bit, but I feel better when people like me.
Hungarian : Vegyen részt krikett, és játszott egy kicsit, de jobban érzem magam, amikor az emberek, mint én.
Back to English : Take part in cricket and played a little bit, but I feel better when people like me.
Ukranian : Візьміть участь у крикет і грав трохи, але я відчуваю себе краще, коли люди, як я.
Back to English : Take part in cricket and played a bit, but I feel better when people like me.
Slovak : Zúčastnite sa hral kriket a trochu, ale cítim sa lepšie, keď ľudia ako som ja.
Back to English : Take part in cricket and played a little bit, but I feel better when people like me.
French : Prendre part dans le cricket et a joué un peu, mais je me sens mieux quand les gens comme moi.
Back to English : Take part in cricket and played a little, but I feel better when people like me.
Thai : มีส่วนร่วมในคริกเก็ตและเล่นเพียงเล็กน้อย แต่ผมรู้สึกดีขึ้นเมื่อคนอย่างผม
Back to English : Participation in cricket and play a little. But I feel better when people like me.
Irish : Rannpháirtíocht sa chruicéad agus a imirt beag. Ach is dóigh liom níos fearr nuair a mhaith daoine liom.
Back to English : Participation to play cricket and small. But I feel better when people like me.
Slovenian : Sodelovanje igrati kriket in majhne. Ampak se počutim bolje, ko ljudje kot jaz.
Back to English : Participation to play cricket and small. But I feel better when people like me.
Hindi : क्रिकेट और छोटे खेलने के लिए भागीदारी. लेकिन मैं बेहतर महसूस होता है जब लोग मुझे पसंद करते हैं.
Back to English : To play cricket and small partnerships. But I feel better when people like me.
Dutch : Naar cricket en kleine samenwerkingsverbanden spelen. Maar ik voel me beter als mensen zoals ik.
Back to English : To play cricket and small cooperatives. But I feel better when people like me.
Latvian : Lai spēlētu kriketa un nelieli kooperatīvi. Bet es jūtos labāk, ja cilvēki, piemēram, man.
Back to English : To play cricket and small cooperatives. But I feel better when people like me.
Filipino
: Upang i-play ang kuliglig at maliliit na mga Kooperatiba. Ngunit
tingin ko ng mas mahusay na kapag ang mga tao ang may gusto sa akin.
Back to English : To play cricket and small cooperative. But I think better when people like me.
Dutch : Naar cricket en kleine coöperatieve spelen. Maar ik denk dat beter als mensen zoals ik.
Back to English : To play cricket and small cooperatives. But I think better when people like me.
Slovenian : Če želite igrati kriket in majhne zadruge. Ampak mislim, da bolje, ko ljudje kot jaz.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and small cooperatives. But I think better when people like me.
Finnish : Jos haluat pelata krikettiä ja pieniä osuuskuntia. Mutta mielestäni parempi kun ihmiset kuten minä.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and small cooperatives. But I think better when people like me.
Ukranian : Якщо ви хочете грати в крикет і невеликі кооперативи. Але я думаю, краще, коли люди, як я.
Yiddish : אויב איר ווילן צו שפּילן קריקיט און קליין קאָואַפּראַטיווז. אבער איך טראַכטן בעסער ווען מען ווי מיר.
Back to English : If you want to play Cricket and small Cooperatives. But I think better when people like me.
Estonian : Kui sa tahad mängida kriketit ja väikest ühistut. Aga ma arvan, parem, kui inimesed nagu mina.
Macedonian : Ако сакате да се игра крикет и мали задруги. Но, мислам дека подобро кога луѓето како мене.
Chinese : 如果你想打板球和小型合作社。但我认为,当人们喜欢我。
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and small cooperatives. But I think when people like me.
Finnish : Jos haluat pelata krikettiä ja pieniä osuuskuntia. Mutta luulen, kun ihmiset kuten minä.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and small cooperatives. But I think when people like me.
Tagalog
: Kung nais mong i-play kuliglig at maliliit na mga Kooperatiba. Ngunit
tingin ko kapag ang mga tao ang may gusto sa akin.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and small cooperative. But I think when people like me.
Tagalog : Kung nais mong i-play kuliglig at maliliit na matulungin. Ngunit tingin ko kapag ang mga tao ang may gusto sa akin.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and small cooperative. But I think when people like me.
Norwegian : Hvis du ønsker å spille cricket og lite samarbeidsvillig. Men jeg tror når folk jeg liker.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and uncooperative. But I think when people I like.
Finnish : Jos haluat pelata krikettiä ja yhteistyökyvytön. Mutta luulen, kun ihmiset pidän.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and uncooperative. But I think when people I like.
Hindi : यदि आप क्रिकेट और uncooperative खेलना चाहते हैं. लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि जब लोग मुझे पसंद.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and uncooperative. But I think people like me.
Thai : ถ้าคุณต้องการที่จะเล่นคริกเก็ตและความร่วมมือ แต่ผมคิดว่าคนอย่างผม
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and cooperation. But I think that people like me.
Estonian : Kui sa tahad mängida kriketit ja koostöö. Aga ma arvan, et inimesed nagu mina.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and cooperation. But I think people like me.
Haitian Creole : Si ou vle jwe krikèt ak koperasyon. Men mwen panse ke moun tankou m '.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and cooperation. But I think that people like me.
Italian : Se si vuole giocare a cricket e la cooperazione. Ma penso che la gente come me.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and cooperation. But I think people like me.
English : If you want to play cricket and cooperation. But I think people like me.
Italian : Se si vuole giocare a cricket e la cooperazione. Ma penso che persone come me.
Hindi : यदि आप के के लिए क्रिकेट और सहयोग खेलना चाहते हैं. लेकिन मैं मेरे जैसे लोगों को लगता है.
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and association. But I think people like me.
Chinese Simplified : 如果你想打板球和协会。但我觉得像我这样的人。
Back to English : If you want to play cricket and association. But I think people like me.
English : If you want to play cricket and association. But I think people like me.
Japanese : あなたがクリケットと関連付けを再生したい場合。しかし、私は私のような人を思う。
Back to English : If you want to play cricket with your association. But I think people like me.

Hardest Working Moderator/Admin - Mgt98

Hardest Working Member - Mgt98

Biggest Cricket Fan - Mgt98

Biggest AFL Fan - Hilthilt

Biggest Rugby League Fan - Daniel

Biggest Soccer Fan -Moppy

Best Recruiter - Mgt98

Best Fantasy Game/Competition - One Day tri-series

Best Music Fan - Stewie

Best Username
-Sir Thrustalot

http://fantasysports.forumotion.co.nz

17SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Thu 08 Dec 2011, 12:24 am

14stones

14stones
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Lets do this.

Best Poster - mgt or voronin

Most Improved Member -Dare I say me?

Most Annoying Member -Havent been here long enough. But I guess SD99.

Funniest Member - Let me think...mgt can give me a good laugh in the CB sometimes.

Best Thread -???

Worst Post -My intro thread

Best Post -???

Hardest Working Moderator/Admin -mgt or voronin

Hardest Working Member - ag6858+Mopster

Biggest Cricket Fan - ???

Biggest AFL Fan -???

Biggest Rugby League Fan -???

Biggest Soccer Fan -Moppy.

Best Recruiter -???

Best Fantasy Game/Competition -Fantasy Cricket

Best Music Fan -Innadeh.If not I guess I say Jakey

Best Username -i like Paul Rick

imma add one.

User with worst grammar and speeliing: tamed.

18SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Thu 08 Dec 2011, 1:11 am

Moppy666

National Player
National Player

WHAT DAH FUUCK? I'm a fuuckin lazy shit.

19SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Thu 08 Dec 2011, 1:28 am

14stones

14stones
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

You captain a FCL team. SRU Yearly Awards Nominations 253468018 Plus you have nice blogs.

20SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:03 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Biggest Cricket Fan - ???

I shall assume, from this point on, that you meant me Razz

21SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:07 am

14stones

14stones
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Why not?

I still cannot believe I got Hardest Working Member and Biggest Cricket Fan Razz

22SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:44 am

Untouchables_666

Untouchables_666
District Player
District Player

Stone wrote:Why not?

I still cannot believe I got Hardest Working Member and Biggest Cricket Fan Razz

I also nominated you for most annoying member buddy Smile

23SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Thu 08 Dec 2011, 3:06 am

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

XD

24SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Thu 08 Dec 2011, 7:11 am

ag6858

Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Stone wrote:
User with worst grammar and speeliing: tamed.

Hypocrite. Razz

http://fantasysports.forumotion.co.nz

25SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Empty Re: SRU Yearly Awards Nominations Thu 08 Dec 2011, 7:12 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

You do realise these aren't votes, just nominations?

This is directed at Stone guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum