Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 'Guess that Song' game

+4
nanny
Innadi
Young Ca$h Money
mgt98
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The 'Guess that Song' game Empty The 'Guess that Song' game Sat 01 Oct 2011, 6:50 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Yes, this is another Guess the Song game but this one has a twist. You have to guess the song from only a frame of its music video. Good luck. Here's the first one. It's possibly the hardest one you'll get.

The 'Guess that Song' game Roundone

2The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 03 Oct 2011, 7:15 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Anyone?

Innadi should get it when he gets back...

3The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 03 Oct 2011, 7:55 am

Young Ca$h Money

Young Ca$h Money
District Player
District Player

Party rock anthem? ahah

http://apptalkblog.wordpress.com/

4The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 03 Oct 2011, 7:56 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

No, it's not.

5The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:15 am

Young Ca$h Money

Young Ca$h Money
District Player
District Player

Well whatever it is, I can tell its not like 3 minutes long, Or is it?

http://apptalkblog.wordpress.com/

6The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 10 Oct 2011, 5:22 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop.

7The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 10 Oct 2011, 7:55 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Correct!

The 'Guess that Song' game Roundtwo

8The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 10 Oct 2011, 8:20 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Muse - Uprising.

9The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 10 Oct 2011, 8:23 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Damn Innadi! Beat me to it!

10The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 10 Oct 2011, 8:27 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Meh. That was real easy. Razz

11The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 10 Oct 2011, 8:30 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Correct!

The 'Guess that Song' game Roundthree

12The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 10 Oct 2011, 8:33 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Ah crap, it's on the tip of my tongue, arghhh!!!

13The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Sat 15 Oct 2011, 8:02 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Anyone?

14The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Sat 15 Oct 2011, 8:06 am

jcpenny

jcpenny

Don't really look at music videos, damn

15The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Sat 15 Oct 2011, 8:12 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

jcpenny wrote:Don't really look at music videos, damn
I know - that's what makes it hard. Razz

16The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Sat 15 Oct 2011, 8:18 am

jcpenny

jcpenny

does it have to do with cars

17The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Sat 15 Oct 2011, 8:28 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

No. Razz

18The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Sat 15 Oct 2011, 9:14 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I've seen that bubble in a video clip, I just can't remember it!

19The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 17 Oct 2011, 4:21 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

The 'Guess that Song' game Roundthreehelp

That help? Razz

20The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 17 Oct 2011, 10:10 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Makes it worse -_-

21The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 17 Oct 2011, 10:23 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

You don't know who that is? A follower of any music genre knows who that is...

22The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Mon 17 Oct 2011, 3:47 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Mehh. Where them girls at. Very Happy

23The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Tue 18 Oct 2011, 2:45 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

That's correct! Innadi takes the lead.

I'll have round four up soon.

24The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Tue 18 Oct 2011, 8:42 am

nanny

nanny
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yer I hate David Guetta anyway.

25The 'Guess that Song' game Empty Re: The 'Guess that Song' game Tue 18 Oct 2011, 9:49 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

The 'Guess that Song' game Roundfour

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum