Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here to Stay- And I mean it

+4
>>>>>>voronin
Innadi
mgt98
Epic
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Here to Stay- And I mean it Sun 11 Sep 2011, 5:53 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back and here to stay. wink

2Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Sun 11 Sep 2011, 7:09 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Must have been a long ban on Stick Sports. Razz I mean, 'welcome'.

3Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Sun 11 Sep 2011, 8:03 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Nah, just 24 hours.

Plus, I like this place. Razz

4Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Sun 11 Sep 2011, 8:09 am

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

lol I was once banned for 1 week. I couldn't resist the ban and my life was like totally incomplete without a forum. Razz

5Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Sun 11 Sep 2011, 8:10 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Haha, I'm not that badly affected. Razz

6Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Sun 11 Sep 2011, 9:56 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Wait till you get a two month ban... for nothing. Luckily Jawsey manually unbanned me after one month.

7Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Sun 11 Sep 2011, 12:48 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I get a 3 month ban. F*CKERS

8Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Sun 11 Sep 2011, 12:56 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

When was that?

9Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Sun 11 Sep 2011, 1:12 pm

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Double accounting. Jan.

10Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Sun 11 Sep 2011, 1:25 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Ah. I had 100 or so posts then.

11Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Sun 11 Sep 2011, 2:40 pm

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Stop spamming.

12Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:16 am

Teckir

Teckir
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

I had loads of bans for spamming, but I'm like the best Eva dont u rekon Smile

13Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Mon 12 Sep 2011, 1:20 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

We know Teckir, we know.

14Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Mon 12 Sep 2011, 9:40 am

ag6858

Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

I'm banned for a month for multi-accounting, but I've been life banned on Rizaveli, so I'm glad they died.
I've even been banned on King Pair while I was a mod. Razz

http://fantasysports.forumotion.co.nz

15Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Tue 18 Oct 2011, 1:06 pm

Untouchables_666

Untouchables_666
District Player
District Player

Was just looking at my introduction thread to make a post of my comeback to this forum, sadly it is locked. Didnt wanted to make a new thread or anything but I saw this one and felt it was a good thread to let my Haters know that I have returned to SportsRus, as ive always said this is a good forum. Just so the Haters know I was banned from the forum a while just was on SS and saw the link on Doggy's sig clicked it and logged in and well here I am.

Just to continue with the pattern of the thread, i've been banned on SS numerous times and banned on SportsRus for a couple of months I believe.

16Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Tue 18 Oct 2011, 1:11 pm

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Haters with a capital 'h', eh? What's that implying? Nah, it's good to have you back, Untouchables. Smile

17Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Tue 18 Oct 2011, 1:17 pm

Untouchables_666

Untouchables_666
District Player
District Player

Thanks.

18Here to Stay- And I mean it Empty Re: Here to Stay- And I mean it Tue 18 Oct 2011, 2:56 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Its good to have you back, Untouchables. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum