Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports R Us
Welcome to Sports R Us, we are a growing forum, with looks of wonderful member. So we are ask you to join this great forum and get to know so many great new people.

Thanks Sports R Us
Sports R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great site to keep up to date with sports. Talk about sports, play them with our Fantasy Sports Comps.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right, enough excuses

+9
speedeh
SD99
hilthilt
mgt98
Doggy
Untouchables_666
Epic
Sydeh
>>>>>>voronin
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Right, enough excuses Empty Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:07 am

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

I am off for good, reel lyfe is too hectic, good luck for mgt, CJ with the forum, and if you can, fill my place with a good admin/g-mod.

I will visit during the holidays and shit (yes I swore) but, I will only do a couple of hello posts.

I will stay on till the end of MW/SS Survivor, and will carry doing (only) SSFMC.

Now this individual messages shizzle.

CJCorka: What can I say, grammaticaly perfect Right, enough excuses 253468018, add me on Facebook (fake) if you haven't already brah. Good admin, if they back talk I will go rage on their ass.

mgt98: Mate, take a step back, you work to hard, go into town with mates and that, don't work 24/7, anyway best of luck mate, Ily.

Jakey: We still got Facebook, I want to keep in contact with you most, coz we gonna be AdelaideLADS.

Moppy666: Loved our footballings debates, get facebook nao.

hilthilt: Pretty much ^^ but replace football with mass.

Hypa: Yes blad <3 (Facebook)
Devon: ^^
nanny: ^^
Stewie: READD ME AND THEN ^^
Innadi: ^^
jilpat00: ^^

Sydeh: You are the least retarded 9 year old I have ever met.

Daniel: Add me on Facebook brah.

Doggy: Give this dude a G-Mod job.

hen: Get Facebook.

IAEB: Facebook?

SD99: Facebook?

Loctown: FACEBOOK

I leave you with one word of wisdom.

TIMMEH!

(Anyone else have Facebook add)

Bruce Brucie Thompson (Y)

2Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:11 am

Sydeh

Sydeh
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Well good luck in life mate. So now we have 3 leaving the forum.

3Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:12 am

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Seeya, it will be fine.

4Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:14 am

Epic

Epic
Village Cricketer
Village Cricketer

Baiii Sad

You'll be missed.

5Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:24 am

Untouchables_666

Untouchables_666
District Player
District Player

History repeats itself, huh mate........

6Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:25 am

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Yup, you got Facebook, my fave archdemon?

7Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:26 am

Untouchables_666

Untouchables_666
District Player
District Player

Nope but we can always meet up on multiplayer, like the good old days aye!

8Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:27 am

>>>>>>voronin

National Player
National Player

Aye! (What you chatting)

9Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:34 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Bye BigE you will be missed truly. Good luck for life ahead. And when you make it to the English cricket team just come along and visit.

Last edited by Doggy on Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

10Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 2:04 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

When you're English Captain and you come over here for a visit, make sure you get us the best seats (if we aren't playing wink)

11Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 3:27 am

hilthilt

hilthilt
National Player
National Player

Goodbye YK. You will be missed by everyone. Thank you for starting up the forum, you have us all happier. C ya! Sad

12Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 5:49 am

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Bye YK, this forum will truly miss you. Sad Good luck and I hope your mother gets well soon.

3 valued members have left this forum: Tec, Stewz and YK.

:/ :/

13Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 6:07 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Stewie was not valued...

14Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:18 am

Doggy

Doggy
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

BigE wrote:I am off for good, reel lyfe is too hectic, good luck for mgt, CJ with the forum, and if you can, fill my place with a good admin/g-mod.

I will visit during the holidays and shit (yes I swore) but, I will only do a couple of hello posts.

I will stay on till the end of MW/SS Survivor, and will carry doing (only) SSFMC.

Now this individual messages shizzle.

CJCorka: What can I say, grammaticaly perfect Right, enough excuses 253468018, add me on Facebook (fake) if you haven't already brah. Good admin, if they back talk I will go rage on their ass.

mgt98: Mate, take a step back, you work to hard, go into town with mates and that, don't work 24/7, anyway best of luck mate, Ily.

Jakey: We still got Facebook, I want to keep in contact with you most, coz we gonna be AdelaideLADS.

Moppy666: Loved our footballings debates, get facebook nao.

hilthilt: Pretty much ^^ but replace football with mass.

Hypa: Yes blad <3 (Facebook)
Devon: ^^
nanny: ^^
Stewie: READD ME AND THEN ^^
Innadi: ^^
jilpat00: ^^

Sydeh: You are the least retarded 9 year old I have ever met.

Daniel: Add me on Facebook brah.

Doggy: Give this dude a G-Mod job.-

hen: Get Facebook.

IAEB: Facebook?

SD99: Facebook?

Loctown: FACEBOOK

I leave you with one word of wisdom.

TIMMEH!

(Anyone else have Facebook add)

Bruce Brucie Thompson (Y)
Thanks BigE for saying that.

15Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:36 am

mgt98

mgt98
National Player
National Player

Just one thing before he leaves.

YippeKayye wrote:Smile Im a smiley monster:lol:

Click here for that post.

16Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 9:10 am

speedeh

District Player
District Player

Bye YK. You were the best computer whiz.

17Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 2:31 pm

Innadi

County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Surprised Good luck....

18Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 7:04 pm

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

mgt98 wrote:Stewie was not valued...

He was mature, he won MW season 1, and he was in contention of being a G-mod....

19Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Fri 24 Jun 2011, 10:26 pm

Thrusty

Thrusty
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Goodbye YK

Remember to stay on facebook!
When your the pommie captain, you're playing in New Zealand and the bowler starts giving you sh!t - it'll be me Razz

http://www.mycricnews.net.tc/

20Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Sat 25 Jun 2011, 1:51 am

SD99

SD99
County Cricketer
County Cricketer

Yeah, good luck in the Lancs U-15 team YK.

21Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Sat 25 Jun 2011, 7:48 am

CJCorka

Founder
Founder

Bye mate, you will be missed alot, and it get to here that you will still get on.

I Love You man.

http://www.sportsrusforum.com/

22Right, enough excuses Empty Re: Right, enough excuses Sat 25 Jun 2011, 1:44 pm

Kay

Kay
District Player
District Player

Bye YK, you'll be missed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum